୭ 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

4 days, 7 hours, 47 minutes and 34 seconds.

That's the amount of time I've trapped myself in my room, making use of the forced break I was put on.

I tried to go to bed, but every time I did I'd relive the moment where I saw Kaminari being carried out..

missing one of his legs

I shot up from my place on the ground and look outside, I was getting stuck in my head again.. I checked my phone, it was currently.. 2:55 am, everyone was probably sleeping.. I should go eat, starving myself isn't going to bring Kaminari's leg back. I got up from my spot weakly, quietly moving all the objects in front of my door to the side so I could get out. My room was a mess, I basically destroyed everything, it wasn't a room at all.. more like a cell. My bed was cracked all over and tossed on it's side, my wardrobe and TV stand were propped up against the door.. my tv also weighing down on the door..

Jesus, I really know how to throw a tantrum

Go eat something idiot

What is it that you think I'm doing, asshole?

I still didn't trust Kurama, no matter how many times he says he had no idea what the hell was happening, I have very little patience when it comes to him. I opened my door quietly, and noticed how there were multiple instant ramen packages in front of it, sticky notes attached to them.

'Please come out soon, we're all worried.' -Izuku

'You're fucking stupid and if you die I'm going to spit on your grave.' - #1

'I miss our movie nights, everyone is worried about you, p.s: we had to stop Bakugou from breaking down your door.' -Shoto

I teared up as I read each and every note, holding them closely to my chest and safely tucking them in the only untouched corner of my room. I crept my way to the kitchen as quietly as possible, and my heart nearly leaps out of my chest when I see Kirishima passed out on the table, a few empty cups of coffee laid out on the table.

He was waiting for someone, for me.

I took off my All Might blanket, gently laying it over Kirishima's shoulders and went on the hunt for a snack, something small because I was pretty sure if I ate anything big I'd throw it right up.. I grumble as I go through and search for something small I can get my hands on, and that's when I'm yanked back violently.

"What the fuck are you doing grabbing something so small? Sit your ass down before I beat it." Bakugou's voice scared the shit out of me, and suddenly I'm shoved into a chair, ultimately waking up Kirishima.

"Y-Y/N Y-y-you came out!" He nearly shouts, but is hit on the back of the head by Bakugou who begins to gather ingredients, and I just sat there awkwardly looking down.

"Mhm.." I was actually scared shitless right now, I wouldn't blame them if they beat the shit out of me, but I was pleasantly surprised when he yanked me into a shaking hug.