୭ 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"NEMOTO!" Chisaki shouted as he received a hail of attacks from the boy, who was only at 3 tails still, he had definitely improved wit his cloaked form. Y/N notices one of the bird faced men peaking out of the crevice, and Chisaki threw some bullet's at the man, and Y/N watched in horror as the man caught the tossed goods and aimed his cocked gun at Eri.

"LEAVE HER ALONE DAMN IT!" Y/N had been using all his energy to materialize his cloaked form, in order to prevent Chisaki from touching his body, so he didn't have time to shoot them out toward the girl. Y/N jumped toward Eri, planning and hoping to take the bullet for her, but was stopped short when none other than Lemillion jumps out and takes it instead.

"MIRIO!" Y/N shouted in horror as he reached out toward the blonde, who was took the bullet right in front of Y/N's eyes. Mirio collapsed in front of Eri, and Y/N holds the both of them in his arms as he sends a devastating glower in Chisaki's direction.

"Because people are endowed with these things called 'quirks', they can dream. Dream that maybe they can be someone that matters." Chisaki ranted, seeming to have snapped as he twitched. Y/N propped Mirio against the cavern wall with Eri in the blondes arms, smiling at the two reassuringly.

"I'll beat his ass for you." 

"Wipe that smile off your face! Thanks to the power of the girl you two are trying to save, Lemillion over there has just been reduced to nothing!" 

"It takes one to know one, jackass! And while you may forever be a nobody, Lemillion's going to become a hero, and not a single soul.. especially someone like you, will stop that from happening! Believe it asshole!" Y/N shouted to Chisaki, and he was flung backward by the power of Y/N's tails. The enraged nine tailed boy makes a mad dash for Chisaki, his fists raised as he sends punch after punch, each one being revived. Suddenly, Mirio comes out of nowhere and hits the man as well, surprising both Y/N and Chisaki.

"Nothing I've done up til now will ever be useless! I will always be Lemillion!" Mirio shouted as he sent another punch into Chisaki's face, and Y/N cheered him on in the process. Y/N knew that he shouldn't leave Mirio alone, but he couldn't avoid the task at hand, leaving Chisaki to Mirio as he runs back and scoops Eri up. 

"I leave him to you Lemillion!" Y/N shouted, running off with the frightened girl in his arms. Mirio took note of Y/N's absence, and let it sink in that he was alone in this fight now.

Well, that was until a certain green haired hero decided to show up

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Y/N was running, like faster then he had ever run in his life

"LEAVE US THE FUCK ALOONEE!! AHHHH!!" 

Y/N screamed bloody murder as he sprinted with a very petrified Eri clinging to him in his arms, currently they were running from a variety of Chisaki's men and another Akatsuki member, it was taking every fiber in Y/N's body not to fight back, but he knew better then to put Eri literally in harms way. The red haired boy, Sasori, was unrelenting in his chase and Y/N was honestly getting tired of running, very very tempted to spin around and punch the bitch in the face. But, four very familiar students burst from two opposite facing walls and punch Sasori in the face, and Y/N cheers.