Daniel Yoshiro

Name: "Hello, I'm Daniel Yoshiro, the Ceo of Pride Systems company."

Nickname(s): Dani, his workers call him Mr. Yoshiro or squirt which his older brother Gavin calls him , Daniel used to like that nickname but he hates it now due to a certain incident with Gavin.

Age: "I'm 21."

(18-25 depends on the rp)

Height: 4'2

Birthday: "it's on April 15

Zodiac: "I'm a Aries, I think."

Sexuality: "w-what's it to you?"
(Homosexual but his father doesn't know  because Daniel is slightly afraid of what Grayson's reaction could be. Daniel thinks it could be bad. So only his mother knows, also Gavin doesn't know this either since he was gone by the time Dani told his mother which was when he was in his senior year of high school.)

Species: "I'm a monkey. Just kidding."
(Human)

Ethics: Japanese American

Looks: picture on top. I made this with Picrew

Wears glasses or no?: he does

Personality: despite being the ceo of his family's company, Daniel is rather the nicest ceo you would ever meet. He keeps his cool almost all the time when around his workers but he is really funny and tends to be a goofball. He's also a very good listener and able to defuse any tense situations without a problem. A very hard worker and is really sweet but will cause a fuss when teased or flirted with. Whenever he's upset with anyone he'll just give them the silent treatment for a bit. Unless it's his older brother, then there will be chaos. While it takes a while for Daniel to get mad, he will yell but will immediately apologize after the silent treatment. He is rather sensitive so try not to tease or hurt his feelings too much. Daniel is also a very lightweight when drinking alcohol, depending on how strong the drink is. It only takes one for him to get drunk, that's why his choice of drinks are usually non alcoholic. Unless he gets pressured by his workers to get a drink that has alcohol in it.

Family: Usagi Yoshiro is his mother and Grayson Yoshiro is his father. His older brother Gavin doesn't live with them. And honestly Daniel doesn't want anything to do with him as harsh as it sounds.

Pets: Daniel owns a cute Siamese kitten named Milo.

Occupation: owner of the Pride System company.

Likes: sweets, spending time with his parents or his cat, a bit of mischief making, reading, nature walks, stargazing, hanging out with his friends and milk tea.

Dislikes: whenever his brother makes "sudden" visits to the company and his house, thunderstorms but usually denies it, coffee, dogs, he got bitten by large and very unfriendly dog in his neighborhood a long time ago and being bored.

Hobbies: reading, playing with his cat, stargazing, going on walks, video games, cooking and making origami.

Powers: none

Weapons: none

Backstory: Daniel wasn't originally going to be ceo of his father's company. His original career he wanted was to be a chef but, it went down the drain as his brother Gavin began not doing very well in school. From cheating on his exams both in high school and college, to skipping classes and being home or somewhere else and picking fights with anyone, from students or heck, even teachers. Daniel still remembers his parents and Gavin arguing over it the very first time it happened when he was in his first year of high school. Back then, Daniel really looked up and loved Gavin before he went to high school, he was a very kind older brother and loved spending time with Daniel but it all changed one day when Gavin tried to get him to help him cheat one last time for a very important exam for his last year of high school. He was really torn about it back then, yet he was most of all heartbroken. Daniel refused and went to go tell his father but the next thing he remembers was Gavin grabbing him harshly and yelling at him before he began beating him up and he broke into the display where the wine bottles were in. Gavin then grabbed the heaviest bottle in there then raising it up and hitting Daniel with it multiple times until it broke. Greyson thankfully heard the bottle shattered and immediately went to check on them and saw this happening and was able to break it up. Daniel however was unconscious and was bleeding and had a ton of bruises, his parents immediately called a ambulance and kicked Gavin out of the house. When Daniel woke up in the hospital he broke down to tears, he couldn't believe Gavin beat him up and tried to get him to help him cheat. He then began hating him for it and the fact Gavin was no longer the successor of the company so Daniel's dream of being a chef was no longer. He would slowly got over it and went to a good college that had a excellent business major. He wanted to make his parents proud most of all.