Takamine Asahi

Name: "hm?" The boy looks up at you sleepily "Asahi Takamine, the shrine keeper of the Yabune Shrine."

Age: "19, I'm pretty young for a shrine keeper huh?" He said writing a protection charm.

(17-25 depends on the rp)

Species: "hm, let's say a human with powerful spiritual powers."

(He's actually a Demigod but his powers haven't awakened yet)

Ethics: Half Japanese and half Korean.

Sexuality: he's bisexual.

Height: "hm, I think I'm about 5'4 or something?"

Birthday: "it's on September 29."

Zodiac: "I'm a Libra."

Looks: picture on top

Personality: Asahi is rather a laidback boy, yet he has this soothing and gentle aura he has. He is very kindhearted and a bit selfless and loyal to his father and his loved ones. He can be serious about helping others and doing his duties as the the shrine keeper. Although he can be a bit of a brat whoever he's around his crush but he means well. He a bit insecure and very gullible. He can be a bit strict with the shrine maidens that help him around the shrine.

Likes: helping others, tea, dango, animals especially rabbits, archery and watching the cherry blossom tree bloom.

Dislikes: being bored, rainy days, having to scold the shrine maidens, messing up with any of the prayers slips he has to make and coffee.

Occupation: he's the shrine keeper of the Yabune Shrine.

Hobbies: he doesn't have many since he is busy with the shrine. But these are the few he does have. Reading, playing with the rabbits he's raising on the shrine, Archery and cooking.

Pets: He's raising two rabbits in the shrine and a few chickens.

Family: his mother sadly passed away in a fire of the first Shrine that was built after a year when Asahi was born. His father who is the god of fortune and agriculture. He was raised to do his best to provide for himself and the shrine. His training began at a young age so he didn't really have a chance to do many things as a kid.

Glasses or no?: yes he does wear glasses when reading.

Flaws: very gullible, naive and not much stamina for most things.

Fears: spiders but only a little bit and letting his father down.

Postion: he's a bottom

*turn ons: he's a virgin so he's open to anything.

*turn offs: anything weird, getting caught and hurting his lover or himself