Cinder Grimsbane (code name: Magician)

Name: "Cinder Grimsbane."

Age: "I'm 19."

(18-26 depends on the rp but He's the youngest of the group.)

Height: "5'3."

Birthday: "August 19"

Zodiac: "Leo."

Ethics: Xander believed that Cinder is Russian but he really doesn't know.

Species: he's a ice mage

Personality: Cinder is rather unemotional at times. But he can be kind and give off a intimidating vibe sometimes. He kind of like a mix of Xander and Zayne. But he opened up more then the older one a bit. He does help Theodor with pranks but sometimes backs off when it involved Xander. He is an apprentice mage to Xander but the man does think of Cinder as his adoptive son.

Likes: "practicing magic with my teacher, helping Theodor with his pranks, food and cats."

Dislikes: "whenever Xander is stressed and mad, when me and Theodor get in trouble with the pranks, warm days, dogs and mornings."

Hobbies: practicing his magic, going on walks, playing games, reading and playing his violin which he's really good at.

Pets: "Xander allowed me to keep a little white kitten I found on one of our heists. Her name is Snowflake."

Backstory: Cinder was found in a abandoned house by Xander and Zayne at the age of six years old, they took him in and raised him. His parents were no where to be found and after that he began his new life as a member of Xander's group.

Flaws: he's hard to open up to others and has slight trust issues.

Occupation: Cinder helps Zayne at the Nightingale part time.

(His cover up job is that but he's the second thief of the Impure Knights)

Powers/abilities: Cinder has complete control over ice but he's a bit inexperienced so he does get a bit of frost bite once he uses his magic too much.

Position: Cinder is a switch but leans more towards a bottom.

*Turn ons: teasing, when his lover goes rough and begging.

*Turn offs: being disturb, when his lover or himself is getting hurt.