Yue Nishikawa

(Finally making another girl after so long XD)

Name: "good evening. My name is Yue Nishikawa."

Age: she looks like between the ages of 18 or 21 but unknown.

Sexuality: she's heterosexual

Nationality: she's half Japanese and Chinese

Birthday: "June 15."

Zodiac: Gemini

Species: she's a kitsune but obviously not tell you this if she doesn't know or trust you

Personality: Yue is a secretive girl but has a kind heart and is a bit rebellious and sarcastic. But she's also very competitive with her older brother Touya. Despite this she is has this mysterious aura and that sometimes draws people to her. And she's is incredibly smart for a young kitsune. Also she tends to be a little blunt so be prepared for some harsh words coming from her.

Height: Yue is 5'2 "call me shorty and I'll kill you."

Powers: she can cast small illusions and use fire but she still needs practice. But she excelled at using the elements of water, lighting and earth. Also she can shapeshift into a small fox.

Likes: Yue likes inari sushi and sweets but tends to not admit it, kids, dogs, cherry blossoms and stargazing.

Dislikes: she strongly dislikes losing to her brother, coffee, bullies, her loved ones getting hurt and bitter foods.

Hobbies: stargazing, training, playing games with Touya or kids and walking around the forest.

Flaws: she can be rather antisocial at times and hotheaded. But According to her brother she can be too blunt at the wrong time.

Weapons: she has a sword and a few talismans to use the elements. But when looking for evil spirits she has a board call a Rashinban.

 But when looking for evil spirits she has a board call a Rashinban

Pets: she wants a dog but she hasn't been able to convince her mother

Occupation: she's a spirit hunter along side her brother.

Fears: has a small fear of spiders but doesn't admit it

Family: "I live with my mom Serena and my brother. My dad has to travel for work so we don't see him a lot, oh and there's my cousin on my mom's side Saburo ."

Position: she's a dominant bottom

*Turn ons: she doesn't know she's a virgin.

*Turn offs: again she's a virgin but probably anything too weird.