Touya Nishikawa

Name: "hello there cutie~ I'm Touya Nishikawa."

Age: Touya looks like a young adult. So between 18-22

Sexuality: he's pansexual

Nationality: he's half Japanese and Chinese

Height: Touya is 5'7

Birthday: "December 5."

Zodiac: he's a Sagittarius

Species: he's a kitsune and won't tell you if he doesn't trust you or know you well

Personality: he's a trickster and a flirt. So be a bit weary when he'll pull a trick on you. Though he is known to try to coaxing you to forgive him. Sometimes it works but other times it just gets him getting a smack on the back of his head from his little sister. But once you get pass that he's very sweet, kind and cool headed. Unlike his sister and mother but he's much more smarter than his sister since he'd lived a bit longer than her.

Likes: playing tricks or games, coffee, inari sushi, teasing his sister and chocolate.

Dislikes: getting scolded by his sister, anything food that is too sweet, something going wrong and rainy days.

Family: "I have an adorable little sister Yue and my mom. My old man travels for work and we don't get to see him a lot plus there's Saburo. Me and Yue are quite close to him."

flaws: he's tends to be too playful at times and that gets him getting scolded by his sister. But he a bit too protective of his loved ones.

powers: he has the same powers as his sister but he can use fire, wind and illusions better then her.

weapons: he has the same weapons as Yue

Pets: somehow convinced his mom to get him a bearded dragon named rocky

Hobbies: spending time with his sister, exploring the town but he isn't allowed to, playing tricks and games.

Occupation: he is a spirit hunter too

Position: he's a switch

*Turn ons: He's a virgin but probably teasing his lover but is open for anything

*Turn offs: probably anything too weird