Itsuki Kobayashi

Name: "hm? Hello there, I'm Itsuki Kobayashi. What's your name?"

Age: "I'm 19."

(18-36 depends on the rp)

Nickname:  he blushed a little and said"my little sister calls me Itsu-chan since she can't pronounce my name correctly. But I-I wouldn't mind if anyone else calls me that."

Gender: he looks at you confused and a bit concerned "can you not tell?"
(Male)

Sexuality: "that's a bit personal don't you think."
(He's pansexual)

Ethics: "Japanese."

Birthday: "my birthday is December 1st."

Zodiac: "Sagittarius."

Species: "I'm sorry I'm not allowed to tell you that..."

(He's a Japanese snow sprit called a Yukinojo. But he won't tell you unless he trusts you or if you find out yourself)

Family: "there's my mother Hikari, my father Hanzo and my little sister Hoshi."

Personality: Itsuki is a very sweet and kind hearted guy. Though usually he is very quiet but will get excited and speak a little louder if you piqued his interest. He is very loyal and acts like a gentleman, though he doesn't trusted anyone so easily since he was raised like that by his mother. He is known to get a bit flustered and embarrassed very easily. But still he's a fun loving person once you get to know him. Also he is known to get a tiny bit bratty with his lover. But he can be little daydreamer and knows how to cheer anyone up also know what he wants and strive for the best.

Flaws: Itsuki is rather naive and forgiving. But also he doesn't trust anyone that easily so it will take some time for him to warm up to you.

Fears: Though Itsuki will never admit to this but he's scared of if anyone finds out about his powers and will try to do experiments on him and his family. Also he got a small fear of spiders.

Likes: "tea, cold weather, entertaining people with my powers... oh wait just forget about what I said, spending time with my little sister and friends, taking pictures, helping my parents at the hotel and hot springs. Oh and cotton candy."

Dislikes: "black coffee, hot weather sometimes, whenever my sister is upset, whenever my parents expect a lot from me and not seeing my loved ones for a long time."

Hobbies: he likes to read, go exploring, playing shogi, trying new things with his powers in secret unless he's with someone he can trust not to tell anyone, talking to customers whenever he's working at the hotel. And he likes taking pictures with his camera.

Backstory: Itsuki had a pretty normal childhood while growing up. His mother is a yuki onna and raised him and his sister to the best of her ability and his father is the head chef of the hotel and hot springs they owned for many years. Though Hikari is hoping that Itsuki will want to take over.

Occupation: he's takes a online school courses and works at the hotel and hot springs Saikou.

Pets: he has a leopard gecko and a kitten.

Powers: he can manipulate ice and snow but he has his limits. And he can't use his powers when it's very warm weather.

Position: he's a bottom.

*Turn ons: he doesn't know and he is a virgin.

*Turn offs: probably not wanting to hurt his lover or anything weird.