Hirano Sho

Name: "hello there, I'm prince Sho Hirano. The first son of King Eiji and Queen Chiyo."

Nickname: "I don't really have any. Since everyone just calls me your highness or Prince Hirano."
(Come up with one for him)

Age: "I'm almost 20. The coming of age ceremony is coming up."
(19-26 depends on the rp)

Sexuality: bisexual but more male leaning.

Height: he's 4'9

Birthday: December 15

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Ethnics: Japanese

Species: human.

Personality: Sho is a kind hearted person, he can be quite blunt and mean if there's anyone who wants to harm his loved ones and the people of his kingdom. He's quite selfless in that part and is willing to do anything for them. He is also a airhead while very childish and optimistically naive. Though he does have a short temper but it's only with a few situations. Yet he never backs down on anything or gives up. He's more of a introvert then his younger sister. His father thinks that he will be a good king in the future, but he needs a little push in the right direction. Also while he's very obedient with some things however  does he become a little bratty with if things don't go his way. Sho tends to get a little flustered when someone flirts with him. Altogether he's a very sweet guy who wants to protect his loved ones. Also he's very stubborn but is usually coaxed into giving up.

Family: king Eiji and queen Chiyo are his parents and his young sister is named Miyuki.

Pets: "I have a two tail fox spirit named Kira."

 Likes: sweets, teas, watching the cherry blossom trees bloom, exploring the kingdom, helping others and spending time with his Loved ones

Dislikes: anyone harming the people in his kingdom, animals getting hurt, bitter foods, messy rooms, lizards and really hot days.

Backstory: he was kidnapped once when he was younger as a ransom. Sho is a bit scared of that happening again but he always hides his emotions and put on a cheery persona to stop everyone worrying about him. Otherwise he's getting ready for inheriting the crown. He's a bit nervous if he gets a chance to say that.

Scars/tattoos: he isn't allowed to get tattoos. But he has multiple scars from when he was kidnapped. Most are on his back. A notable one is the largest that is across his back but stopped to where his left shoulder blade is.

Fears: getting taken again like in the past, lizards though he won't admit it and thunderstorms.

Flaws: bottles his emotions too much, usually can't rely on others, often thinks reckless, very, very stubborn too, and can be too blunt.

Weapons: he has one katana.

Glasses or no: wears glasses when reading and doing paperwork

Position: submissive

Turn ons*: he's a virgin but open to anything.

Turn offs*: anything weird and hurting himself or his lover.