Xander Manglyeong (code name: storyteller)

Name: "Xander Manglyeong at your services."

Age: the tall male let out a dark yet amused chuckle. "I'm old as time itself my dear."

(Xander is around 2000 years old but doesn't keep track. So Xander looks like he's around his late teens so 18-27 depends on the rp)

Height: "I'm 6'3 if you must know."

Birthday: "December 25"

Zodiac: "Capricorn"

Ethics: Xander appears to be French. But he knows three languages. English, French and Japanese.

Species: the male let out another chuckle and said"why don't you find out for yourself."

(Xander is a warlock but he has some dark demon blood in his veins, but if you're not that close to him he obviously won't tell you this.)

Sexuality: "pansexual. Heh, This is starting to feel like a interview now...."

Wears glasses or no?: only when he's working on his computer.

Personality: Xander is rather a unusual man. He has two sides to him, when he's not working he's a bit intimidating at first yet is somewhat sociable. But only if he knows the person or people though, he is rather blunt and rude but he's also very selfless. When he's on a job he's cold and impatient at times. He is somewhat... okay maybe very possessive of his belongings or loved ones. Yet he does have a soft side for kids, animals. Now whatever you do don't get on his bad side! He can hold small grudges.

Likes: "kids, animals, coffee, spending time with my friends or love ones and not being disturbed from my work."

Dislikes: "when someone breaks my trust, lairs, anyone who picks on kids or animals. Oh and when someone takes my belongings or tries to  take my loved one."

Hobbies: "reading books, hacking, playing chess or puzzles, cooking and hanging out with friends."

Pets: "a German Shepherd named Hero but I always wanted a cat too."

Family: Xander's parents had perished in the invasion of their village a long time ago. So he doesn't really have any living relatives, but he does count the Impure Knights as his family.

Occupation: "I'm a CEO of the large technology company called Avalon Corp."

(That's actually his cover up job. He's the lead hacker and the boss of a group of hackers and thieves called "Impure Knights")

Flaws: Xander though he doesn't look like it, he's impulsive when on a heist. Though he is possessive too, he also is too selfless for his own good.

Backstory: Xander was the child of a witch and a demon a long time ago. He had been causing trouble wherever he went, the male did however fell in love with a young maiden who lived in the village he was raised in... however that peaceful time was over when a large army invaded the village, he tried saving his crush but she was sadly captured and killed in front of his eyes. As time passes he only had one single goal: if possible he wants to find a way to resurrect his lost love. That when he met the rest of the group he formed as time passed, at first he didn't think he would bond with them yet he did.

Powers/abilities: Xander is able to use dark magic and a unique ability that earned him the code name Storyteller. Whatever he writes down becomes into that object. But he is limited to the amount of pages and the room for writing in his journal.

Position: Xander is a top.

*Turn ons: whenever his lover tried to top him, begging but mostly whatever his lover wants.

*Turn offs: he absolutely won't hurt his lover or when he/she is in pain.