Sakura Arima (MHA edition)

Name: "hello, I'm Sakura Arima."

Nickname: the only one is the one Bakugou calls her it's Flower girl

Age: "I'm 16."

Sexuality: straight

Nationality: 50% Japanese and 50% British. Though she can speak both Japanese and English. She speaks more Japanese at UA and home.

Personality: she's very strong willed and determined. Yet she still is a kind sweet girl like the regular version. But she's intelligent and has a bit more stubborn too. Yet there are times where she can be serious. She will never back down from a fight that has anyone she cares for. Also she is very brave but sometimes her timidness gets in the way and a few people take advantage of that. She can be very blunt and while it takes  a lot to get her mad. She does have little to no patience. Well for most situations; especially when she's patrolling when she's on an internship or if she's around villains. However she always thinks rationally and doesn't let her emotions get the best of her most of the times.

Family: she stayed with her mother's side of the family. She occasionally visits her father's side who lives in England. She has two brothers who are older then her; the oldest being adopted and a younger twin sister.

Here's what her parents look like

This is her dad, William. His quirk was allowed him to change his appearance. Very good for espionage missions for the police force. It's a transformation type quirk, similar to Toga Himiko's kind of. Unlike hers where she has to consume blood. It just takes a lot of energy out of him. The drawbacks of using it for him is after long usages of it. He gets a terrible headache. Depending how long he uses his quirk also he tends to pass out too if he's too low on energy after a long use of his quirk.

 Depending how long he uses his quirk also he tends to pass out too if he's too low on energy after a long use of his quirk

This is her mom, Rei

This is her mom, Rei. She's a Pro Hero by the name of Aqua. Her quirk allows her to manipulate water. It's a Emitter type quirk. The drawback for her if it's use too much it'll cause dehydration. She admittedly has low stamina but she does her best as a hero and takes care of her children.

Flaws: her selflessness, naivety, occasionally overthinks stuff and stubbornness.

Backstory: the Arima family is well known in the police force and hero world. They helped countless of citizens in the city, but one day the father of Sakura and her siblings was killed by the League of villains due to him being a spy for the police and heroes. Their mother grieved but there was Midnight and a few heroes she could rely on. Including All Might, years later the number one hero had noticed how hard Sakura worked to train her quirk. He brought Rei and her to UA academy and asked Sakura herself if she would like to attend here. Though her mother looked rather hesitant about this, although she is a hero but she knew how dangerous it will be and learnt firsthand what both villains and the League of Villains are capable of doing plus losing a family member. Sakura smiled and accepted but reassured her mother that she'll be okay and would become an excellent hero once she graduated UA.