Cassius Cole

Name: "I am commander Cassius from the imperial army of the land of Xeocitia Kingdom."

Last name: the male rolled his eyes "why are you asking such frivolous questions? But to humor you, my last name is Cole."

Age: "I just turned 19 a few days ago."

(17-26 depends on the rp)

Ethics: European

Birthday: "March 9."

Zodiac: he's a Pisces

Species: he's just a human.

Height: Cassius is 6'1

Personality: Cassius is quite cold hearted and blunt once he's in the battlefield or working. But if you do somehow break his tough shell he's actually very kind and humble. Due to him being the imperial commander he holds rather high expectations of his other knights. Though if he's with his lover he will treat you like royalty. He is also rather hot tempered at times and impatient at times and a risk taker plus Cassius is very tactical in and out of battle. Though if his loved ones are in danger he will throw everything he knows out of the window and will do anything to save them.

Sexuality: closeted homosexual.

Looks: though he is usually seen with the mask. Cassius has pale grey eyes and a large scar down his right eye.

Family: Cassius' mother Marie sadly lost her life in a war as she was a on field medic. His father Sebastian  was the first commander of the army before his son. Sadly he doesn't have any siblings. But the king did assign him to raise two children who were found after the war. Their names are Alexander and Gwendolyn.

 Their names are Alexander and Gwendolyn

Here is what they look like.

Backstory: Cassius had a rather normal childhood growing up in the kingdom of Xeocitia. He was rather close to the young prince and had developed a crush on him. But he didn't think the king would allow such a relationship so he tired to suppress his feelings for the prince. After he was promoted to commander was sadly a tragedy. His mother died in the current war and the enemies breeches the castle and held the prince hostage. He was the first to get to him but the prince was killed in front of him and the queen and king.

Likes: "training, taking a stroll of the forest, children, dogs, horseback riding, spending time with comrades, sweets, coffee in the morning."

Dislikes: "pointless fighting among allies during war, disobedience from the lowering ranks, rain, not being able to make time for a loved one."

Hobbies: sword fighting, archery, reading, horseback riding and going hunting.

Occupation: as he stated he's the main commander of the army.

Pets: he lives on the castle grounds so he isn't allowed to have pets.

Flaws: his impatience, taking large risks, his temper at times and selflessness.

Fears: he's rather fearful of losing a loved one

Weapons: he can use a sword and bow and arrows

Powers: he doesn't really have any powers per say but he's very smart and tactical

Powers: he doesn't really have any powers per say but he's very smart and tactical. Also he's very strong

Position: Cassius is a switch

*Turn ons: he doesn't know but is willing to try anything

*Turn off: again he doesn't know but probably not wanting to hurt his lover.

Other: here is what Cassius wears whenever he not in his armor

Here is a different outfit he wears