Cecil Brimsey

Name: "Hello. I'm prince Cecil Brimsey. Second prince of the Vaihan Kingdom."

Age: 19

Nickname: Make one up for him

Gender: male

Height: 5'2

Species: human with special powers

Birthday: October 5

Zodiac: Libra

Sexuality: pansexual

Ethics: French

Looks: his power gives two sides of him. The one up top is his regular self. He has a more chaotic and crazy self he called Echo

 He has a more chaotic and crazy self he called Echo

This is Echo

Face claim: Ryota Sakuraba from Tsukipro

Wears glasses or no?: Cecil does when working on documents or reading

Personality: Cecil can be described as very coolheaded and a strategist on the battlefield. He is kindhearted and cares a lot about his loved ones and the kingdoms. Curious by nature and he rarely gets out of the castle due to his parents forbid it since his powers awakened and Echo came to be. However he does try to sneak out of the castle multiple times. Cecil is also a bit of a hopeless romantic and oddly gets flustered when given affection. Now Echo on the other hand is a bit obsessive any crushes Cecil or him have. And will do ANYTHING to keep them safe or from leaving him. Echo is slightly more childish then Cecil and very destructive by nature. When on the battlefield he is known as the "berserker of Vaihan." He is also very quick to anger and flirty unlike Cecil.

Pets: he doesn't have any because Echo might kill it. But Cecil does want one

Occupation: prince

Likes: sneaking out of the castle, reading, tea, sweets, stargazing, collecting stuff and talking to any visitors.

Dislikes: hurting anyone, when Echo takes over unexpectedly, bullies, hot days and rainy days.

Family: His mother is Queen Isabella, his father is King Henry and he has a older brother prince Lewis; he was intended to inherit the throne but due to his very fragile health it was passed to Cecil

Hobbies: sneaking out of the castle, playing chess or any strategy games, cooking, reading and stargazing.

Powers: has super strength and enhanced speed but Echo is much stronger. If Cecil uses too much of his powers Echo might consume him.

Backstory: Cecil had a normal childhood until his powers came. He was out exploring the castle town and played with a few kids but he had accidentally injured one of them and Echo came to be. But he didn't come out so soon until someone took Cecil hostage. He managed to break free and kill the person. Up to now Cecil was kept at the castle forbidden from leaving so no one would find out about Echo. Until a war broke out and he was brought to the frontline. Cecil did his best to keep Echo in check but it didn't last long until he went on a rampage.

Flaws: very self conscious, a bit naive, bottles his emotions up and blunt.

Fears: hurting anyone, not finding his love, Echo consuming him and him killing someone he cares about a lot.

Scars: a lot.

Position: Switch

*turn ons: Virgin

Turn off: too much pain, hurting himself or his lover, anything weird or gross and his lover leaving abruptly

Weapons: they use a sword

It's the first one