Miyoshi Akihiko

Name: the male look up and smiled "hello, I'm Akihiko Miyoshi."

Nickname: "a few of my friends call me Aki."

Gender: he looked at you a bit confused. "Male. I'm pretty sure you can tell."

Age: "I'm 20."

(18-21 depends on the rp)

Species: "human?"

Height: "I'm 5'9."

Ethics: "half American and half Japanese."

Sexuality: he blushed and looked away. "That's a bit personal don't you think."

(Pansexual.)

Birthday: "it's on May 28."

Zodiac: "Gemini."

Personality: Akihiko is a very kind yet shy guy. Though he does get very excited about different stories and animals. Yet there's a bit of innocence when he is introduced to new things. But is willing to try, he tends to be on the quiet side but is optimistic at times. Though he can be a bit blunt and a bit mean at times. And he's very caring and can be a bit protective of his loved ones. Also he is very stubborn about most things, yet you can persuade him if he has a bit of a soft spot for you.

Likes: tea, books, animals, sweets, nature walks, parks, rainy days and trying anything new.

Dislikes: when anyone disrupt his reading, anyone hurting a animal, hot days, coffee, thunderstorms, anyone who hides Or takes  his glasses when he wants to read and not spending time with his loved ones.

Hobbies: reading, nature walks, telling stories to kids or anyone, stargazing and collecting seashells.

Pets: he has two little bearded dragons

Backstory: Akihiko grew up with a loving family and had many friends growing up

Backstory: Akihiko grew up with a loving family and had many friends growing up. Yet one day there was a mysterious visitor, she was a storyteller and Akihiko was very interested in her and the stories she told. He went over to the library she always went to and listened to her stories. Many years later she sadly passed away. Giving him the book she read to every children, he decided to fallow in her footsteps and told stories to many people. Though he doesn't meet his birth mother for many years. Yet he does want to reconnect with her if she does decide to show up one day.

Family: he has a stepmother and a father. He doesn't remember his birth mother that much, nor the reason why his father and her went different ways.

Occupation: he works as a preschool teacher. But sometimes goes to the local library to tell stories to kids.

Flaws: He can be too blunt and a bit naive once you get to know him. And he tends to get lost a bit.

Fears: losing his loved ones and thunderstorms.

Position: Akihiko is a bottom.

*Turn ons: he doesn't know since he's a Virgin. But is open to what his lover is into.

*Turn offs: anything weird or anything that'll hurt him of his lover.

Other: here's what his glasses looks like.