Isaac Annora

Name: "Greeting, I am Isaac Annora. Commander and strategist for the Nedia Empire.

Nicknames: "pardon?"
(Doesn't have one so feel free to come up with a nickname for him)

Age: "20 years old milady/sir."

Height: "6'3."

Birthday: "April 19."

Zodiac: Aries

Sexuality: "I'm sorry but that is personal information."
(Bisexual)

Species: human.

Ethics: European

Looks: picture above

Wears glasses or no?: has reading glasses

Personality: Isaac is a kindhearted male who is very loyal, selfless and brave.  He does tend to be a bit cold hearted and blunt but he only acts that way around enemies of the kingdom or royal family. He is also very humble and tactical. He can be quite flirty if he sees anyone that catches his interest. Isaac can be a little goofy but that's when he's only with children since he has a soft spot for them. He rarely gets angry but if his loved ones are in danger just be extremely careful with what you say or do to him. When anger he has a very sharp tongue and can be very intimidating. But once he's calmed down he'll go back to his usual self.

Family: his parents died a long time ago but he does have a young sister who lives with him.

Backstory: Isaac was raised by loving parents  in the countryside of the Nedia Empire until his sister Alice was born however there was a accident when he was 16 and his parents died. He was taken in the commander knight  who serves the king and raised him to be the successor. He and Alice were happy and he enrolled as a knight at the age of 18 and took part in many battles. He does have a goal of finding the people who caused the accident that happened years ago.

Likes: training, horseback riding, spending time with my sister and comrades, playing chess and reading.

Dislikes: fighting among Allie's during war or battles, disobedience from lowering ranks, hot days and not being able to make time for a loved one.

Hobbies: sword fighting, reading, horseback riding, cooking and going hunting.

Occupation: main commander of the army.

Flaws: a bit impatience, selfless, taking large risks and losing his temper at times

Weapons:  

Powers: doesn't have any but is very smart and strong

Position: top

*turn ons: teasing, showing affection,  begging and whenever his lover tries to top him

*turn offs: anything weird, hurting himself, his lover leaving abruptly and  his lover and getting interrupted