Shimada Orochi

Here's his demon form

Name: "... I-I'm Orochi Shimada..."

Age: "My brothers says I'm about 18 I think..."

(18-21 depends on the rp)

Height: Orochi is around 5'3

Ethics: appeared to be Japanese but unsure.

Sexuality: he's Pansexual

Species: he's a demon... the strongest  of the brothers... despite his appearance.

Personality: Orochi, out of the three sons of the demon king is the most powerful. Yet he seems the most timid of using his powers, the boy is very kind and sweet plus according to the eldest he can be a bit clingy and gets a little jealous if he doesn't get enough attention from his crush or either one of his brothers. Despite that he's very intelligent and a trickster if you don't keep an eye on him.

Birthday: December 1

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Likes: he likes snakes, cookies, spending time with his crush or brothers, practicing his magic and reading in the gardens.

Dislikes: He doesn't like it when his crush or his brothers are busy, coffee, rainy days and dogs except for one his brother has, and forcing to use his powers and cold weather.

Backstory: Orochi was the last born son of the demon king and had a good childhood as one of the princes. However  there was the time where their mother the queen was accidentally killed when Orochi's powers went berserk and it hit Orochi hard since he was the closest to her. He blames himself for the event and vowed not to use his powers again. Since then the two older brothers are trying to show  him that it wasn't his fault.... Or was it?

Hobbies: Reading, playing games, stargazing and cooking

Occupation: does being a demon prince count?

Pets: he has a few pet snakes

Powers: he can control darkness and summon demonic snakes to obey him only. Plus super human strength and enhanced speed

Flaws: he has a bit of a temper. And he quickly becomes distant if you mention anything about the death of the queen.

Fears: losing a loved one and taking a life.

Family: there's the demon king which is his father and he has to brothers, Shinji and Takeshi.

Position: Orochi is a bottom.

*Turn ons: he's a virgin but he's open to anything.

*Turn offs: anything weird and hurting himself or his lover