Zayne Black (code name: crow)

Name: "Zayne Black..."

Age: "I'm 23 if you must know."

(18-27 depends on the rp)

Height: "I'm 6'2."

Birthday: "November 13."

Zodiac: "Scorpio."

Ethics: Zayne is British.

Sexuality: "what is this, an interview?"

(Zayne is bisexual.)

Wears glasses or no: nope.

Species: "I'm human."

(Oddly he's the only human without any powers within the group.)

Personality: Zayne is the serious yet cold one of the group. He does open up to his crush or Xander since he looked up to him. But if you managed to get pass the cold exterior he's a laidback guy with a big heart. He does have a soft spot for cats and children.

Likes: "children, nature, cats, night, coffee, my computer and my little sister."

Dislikes: "whenever Theodor and sometimes Cinder messes with Xander or Theodor does something stupid on a heist, when my little sister is sad or hurt. Dogs; except Hero that is."

Hobbies: "why should I tell you?"

(Hacking, cooking, going on nature walks, playing with his sister)

Flaws: Zayne's bluntness, him having a cold exterior, not opening up to others and keeping his emotions bottled up.

Occupation: "I'm the head chef at the restaurant "the nightingale."

(His side job is that but his main job is being the second hacker for the Impure Knights.)

Backstory: Zayne was born from teenage parents. They couldn't handle raising two children when Amy was born. So when Zayne was six they left them at an orphanage. No one would take them in as he aged, but once he was old enough he left and took his sister with him. He met Theodor first in high school, they oddly became friends and he introduced him to Xander once he decided to form the Impure Knights. Xander asked Zayne personally if he would become the second hacker for the group. He was hesitant at first but after they went on a heist together he finally agreed and decided to open the nightingale and went to culinary school once he finished college.

Family: Zayne's parents abandoned Zayne and his sister when he was 6 until now he is raising his little sister Amy on his own.

Pets: "if you must know I got a black cat name lucky."

Position: Zayne is a top.

*Turn ons: "shouldn't you take me on a date first?"

(He's actually a virgin. But he is up for anything his lover wants to try)

*Turn offs: it's honestly the same on top.