Pandaros Salutari

Name: "Pandaros Salutari of the Savalon Empire at your service."

Age: "just turned 21."

(18-26 depends on the rp)

Gender: "really you cannot tell?"

Height: Pandaros is 6'4

Species: "I'm a Druid. If you heard of those that is, we're kind of a rare species."

Sexuality: he's pansexual

Ethics: he's Greek but knows more languages.

Birthday: "March 21."

Zodiac: "Aries."

Personality: Pandaros is a honest and somewhat trustworthy man who is a bit sarcastic but doesn't mean no harm if you know him.  He's also very funny but knows when to be serious when needed. He absolutely  loves animals, nature and children but is really  secretive about some things. Including his job, though he kind of despised it but really doesn't have a choice about his job. But he's very loyal and kind But a bit  possessive once you get passed his rough side.  

Family: "sadly I'm a only child and my parents passed away when I was an infant. But I have a adoptive mother who supported me to this day."

(However even her doesn't know what he does for work.)

Flaws: Pandaros is rather quick to get specious if anyone finds out his job. He can be pretty reckless if any of his loved ones are in danger. But he can't lie to anyone even if he tries to or make its intentional.

Hobbies: Pandaros' favorite is to take walks in the forest and play with some of the animals. But he does enjoy cooking and reading whenever the king gives him a break from missions, which is very rare.

Powers: he can manipulate plants and talk to animals. But he's very fast and has very good reflexes. Plus he's strong very strong despite not looking that much and he has a lot of stamina.

Pets: he has a black stallion he keeps with and his father got him. He named it coal.

Fears: he's afraid of taking a life. Even though his job kind of requires him to.

Occupation:  he acts like a knight but don't  let his facade fool you. He was forced to become an assassin by the king in order to keep his adoptive mother's business.

Backstory: Not much is known about his family. But when Pandaros' adoptive mother took him when he was one years old. Yet after he ages the king didn't take a liking to him and his mother. He made their lives horrible. Raising the taxes for her inn. But soon young Pandaros had enough of the king's nonsense and he Heading to the castle and tried to reason with him to stop. The king had offer to stop if he becomes one of his assassins. Reluctantly he agreed for his mother's sake.

Weapons: the second Sword is Pandaros' and here's his bow and arrow. But for more  he sneaky missions. He uses his bow and daggers

Position: he's a switch

*Turn ons: he doesn't really know as he's a virgin.

*Turn offs: not wanting to hurt himself or his lover, weird stuff. But he is willing to try anything.