Cade Arima (MHA edition)

Name: Cade Arima

Nickname: Bakugou calls him four-eyes

Personality: he's similar to the original counterpart but he's more  quicker to anger if anyone picked on his sisters or family. Though he tends to open up much more to his classmates. He's much more quiet and distant.

Age: 17

Backstory: Cade, being the oldest (before Shintaro was adopted) wanted to help his sisters and mother to stop grieving for their father. So determined to be a hero, even though his quirk is not really a offensive one. So in his final year in middle school he wrote a letter to the principal of UA. Telling him why he would like to go to the esteemed school.

How did they get into the class/UA: Nezu had Aizawa was sent to the school to personally interview the boy. "Why do you want to go to UA?" The pro hero asked him. "I want to help people and show my family I can be a excellent hero even though my quirk is not offensive based. But importantly, I want to help them get over our father's death." He said as Aizawa liked his honest answer. Cade almost barely passed the entrance exam but managed.

Sexuality: bisexual

Nationality: 50% Japanese and 50% British. Speaks more Japanese though

Class: 1-A

Crushes: either your oc, Ochaco Uraraka or Midoriya Izuku

What they like about their crush: he thinks both are cute. But Cade does admire how determined both are to become heroes.

Friends: Izuku,Tenya,Ochaco,Todoroki,Bakugou (though it's a love-hate relationship),Momo, jirou and Denki.

Family: there's Sakura, his other sister Mitsuki, their adoptive older brother Shintaro and their mom Rei.

Likes: helping his family, hanging out with his friends, dogs, his guitar, Kitsune udon and practicing his quirk.

Dislikes: villains, not spending time with his family or friends, anything bitter, Bakugpu yelling and his mom overworking herself.

Quirk: name- Daedalus
Type: Emitter
Ability: the user can get a full analysis on any person or object by looking at them/it
• the user can see the strength and weaknesses of this person/object
• the user can also briefly see probabilities of any given situation.

Drawback(s): the user must stare at the object/person for at least 3 seconds to get a complete analysis.
• any movements of the eyes in this period will reset the process.
• this also resets when the user blinks.

Special ability/attack: Deadlock Scanner

• the user gets a complete analysis on all people in a 10m radius
• the user sight gets blurry after use for the rest of the day.

Other: the user's eyes glow bright orange when the quirk is in use.
He's more of a support hero but he does have good hand to hand combat.

Special hero tools: he has special made glasses for when he's using his quirk, courtesy of his youngest sister Mitsuki who is in the support department and class H-1 in UA made them for him.

Hero name: Scanner

Hero outfit

Casual outfit:

Casual outfit:

Formal outfit:

Formal outfit: