Skylor West

Name: "why's it important to you?"

(Skylor West)

Age: "you got thirty seconds to tell me why you want to know information about me."

(18-25 depends on the rp)

Sexuality: "none of your business shrimp."

(He's pansexual)

Height: Skylor is 6'5

Ethics: Skylor is Australian

Birthday: "February 14"

Zodiac: "Aquarius"

Species: he's a alpha werewolf.

Personality: Skylor is a very intimidating and blunt if it's your first time meet him. But as you get to know him and he lowers his walls. He can be very kind and a bit protective over his loved ones. He's very patient and a good listener too. Though he's got a bit of a temper and comes off as hot headed but he usually isn't.

Family: his mother's name is Scarlet And his father's name is Brandon. But he got a little brother named Oliver.

Here's a picture of Oliver

Powers: Skylor can shapeshift into his wolf form that is very large

Powers: Skylor can shapeshift into his wolf form that is very large. He's very strong and quick. But he thinks strategically when he needs to.

Fears: he's scared of losing his loved ones and disappointing his family

flaws: He can get too protective at times and he is known for his temper to get the better of him at times.

hobbies: Skylor likes to play with the pups of his pack and spend time with his little brother. But whenever he's alone he loves to look at the sky at nighttime. Also he occasionally swims and enjoy  that.

Likes: he likes apples, meat, whenever he gets to hang out with his friends, knowing his loved ones are safe and kids.

Dislikes: whenever he loses his temper, disappointing his dad and mom, coffee, rainy days, his loved ones getting hurt.

Occupation: he works at a local daycare on the weekdays but his dad owns a famous restaurant and is really hoping that Skylor is willing to take over.

Pets: he's got a little Gecko named Moss 

Postition: Skylor is a top

*Turn ons: he's a virgin so he doesn't know

*Turn offs: same up top