Koike Yuki

Name: "why should I tell you?" He asked huffing and slightly glaring at you

(Yuki Koike )

Age: "20 if you must know. Now go away."
(18-29 depends the the rp)

Height: 5'4

Birthday: July 31

Zodiac: Leo.

Sexuality: "that's none of your business!" He said blushing
(Bisexual leans towards males though)

Species: werewolf specifically a omega despite his attitude.

Ethics: Japanese

Looks: picture on top

Wears glasses or no?: he doesn't

Personality: Yuki is rather short tempered and aloof. Though that's when he doesn't know you and can be very blunt. But in his own way he does care about his pack or what was left of it. He can be obedient if you can break his shell which is rather rare. Deep down Yuki is a quiet boy and rather kind. He may not look like it but he is a bit sensitive when talking about his old pack. But he won't cry in front of anyone. He gets really flustered when teased and flirted. Though he tends to cause a mild fuss over it. But he does like it. Yuki is stubborn as hell and will usually want to do things by himself most of the time but he will always make time for his lover and Miku.

Family: his mother Ann and father Toma sadly died from a rouge attack along with his older brothers and sisters. Only his young sister Miku is alive.

Pets: doesn't have any but wants a canary.

Occupation: unknown.

Likes: pups, candy but usually denies it, daydreaming, home cooked meals, helping others, snow and swimming.

Dislikes: rouges, anyone looking down at him because he's an omega, cats, bullies, rainy days, his sister getting hurt and hot days.

Hobbies: hunting, reading, drawing, cooking, swimming and stargazing.

Powers: able to shift to his wolf form and his human form, enhanced speed, senses and strength

Backstory: The Aurora Clan was well known around the mountainous region. Yuki was the second youngest of the children of the pack's  alpha and omega. He lived happily with his pack until rouges ambushed their territory. Toma told him to take Miku and run. He obeyed and hid her away and ran back. Only to find all members of the pack died. He ran back and he and the pup bounced back and fourth to different packs. But all alphas looked down at him and tried to mate with him. He didn't like that one bit and always left. Yuki just wanted someone to love him as himself not simply seen as a omega.

Flaws: angered too quickly, very blunt, super stubborn and bottled up his emotions.

Fears: the rouges that killed his pack coming after him and not finding someone that will love him as himself.

Scars: a few from hunting

Position: bottom

*Turn ons: virgin but is open to anything. However he's saving himself for when he meets his Alpha.

*Turn offs: too much pain, hurting himself or his lover, getting interrupted, his lover leaving abruptly and anything weird.