Zengar

Name: "..."
(Zengar is his name.)

Nickname: If you can get him to talk and trust you he may allow you to call him Zen. Unless you're his master.

Birthday and zodiac: unknown

Age: "very old despite my looks."
(Roughly around 3000 years old but in all honesty he lost track.)

Gender: "you're joking right human?"
(Male)

Ethics: unknown

Species: he glared at you in a annoyed manner.
(Demon slave that is bound by a contract in a Grimoire)

Sexuality: closeted homosexual

Personality: there's two sides of Zengar's personality. With his master is very stoic, loyal and a bit overprotective. Yet he is very helpful and cares a lot for them. Though there are times where he can be very hot headed and cruel. Now if you were a close friend of his. He acts a bit more playful and let's his guard down. He's a mischief maker and rather a good lair. Also he can get extremely jealous if not getting enough attention from his crush.

Family: he doesn't have anyone to call his family or know that he does in fact have a younger brother named Urrin

Pets: he can summon two serpent like dragons who he consider his pets. Though be very careful. They do bite and are a bit protective of Zengar. He named them Luna and Sol.

Backstory: The Zealous Grimoire. Zengar has no memories of his family nor anything really since he's bound into the book, whoever sealed him in the book stole him away when he was young. The Grimoire first made its appearance around hell. Zengar was summoned by a noble demon and he raised and explained what his role was. He was rather happy with this and as he grew he... began falling in love with his master. He knew it was wrong and his master was going to be wed soon to another noble. Yet, he confessed to him and the results weren't good. He got punished severely and he cried after he was tossed in the dungeon after being whipped harshly. He didn't understand why he acted like this. Where was the kind man that he knew? Years after the master was assassinated and the contract was voided. Causing Zengar to be forced back into the Grimoire. The book has been bouncing around in many different places and he's still grieving but eventually he moved on and would try not to  developing feelings for his future masters. Though there might be a way to fix that.

Likes: his dragons, getting headpats from his master but often denies it, getting rewarded for his good work, cookies, flowers and keeping his master safe.

Dislikes: not being able to protect his master, worrying about his master or friends, getting punished and not making time for friends.

Occupation: demon slave

Powers: he can control dark magic and make blue fire though he tries to hold back when fighting. There's a chance that Zengar will lose control.

Flaws: overprotective, hot temper, a bit naive to some things and too playful.

Fears: he's admittedly afraid of falling in love again.

*Position: switch submissive leaning

*Turn ons: virgin but probably master kink and teasing.

*Turn offs: leaving right away, getting interrupted and hurting his lover.