Shimada Takeshi

Here's his demon form

Name: "Takeshi Shimada at your service cutie~"

Age: "I'll just say I'm 21."

(19-25 depends on the rp)

Height: he's 6'4

Ethics: Japanese but is unsure

Birthday: June 29

Zodiac: Cancer

Sexuality: he's pansexual

Species: he is a demon. The second powerful between the brothers.

Personality: Takeshi is very flirtatious and is a bit of a tease and pervert. Yet he also somewhat responsible like his younger brother. But he does tend to goof off at times. He is a bit of a fatherly figure. Yet there's something that he is keeping to himself and can't bring himself to tell his brothers.

Likes: wine, spending time with his crush and brothers, cats and partying.

Dislikes: his father, the secret his father is forcing him to keep, coffee and hot days.

Backstory: as the eldest son he is preparing to take the throne but he seems like he doesn't want it. That upsets the demon king and tries to get him to at least do the duties of the eldest demon prince. But one day he stumbled upon his father hypnotizing Orochi and ordered him to unleash his powers on their mother. He tries to stop him but he says if he tried to he'll kill the rest of his brothers. He was forced stays quiet plus not do a single thing. But he  plans on getting his revenge.

Hobbies: walking through the forest, playing chess, playing with Orochi and partying.

Occupation: demon prince?

Pets: he has a pet cat named Nyx

Powers: He can control darkness and fire. Also super human strength and enhanced speed.

Flaws: his playfulness And his brothers

Fears: spiders a little and his dad possibly killing his brothers

Position: Takeshi is a top

*Turn ons: his lover moaning his name and roughness.

*Turn offs: anything weird and being interrupted