Sakurai Makoto

Name: "funny, we're in the same class and you don't know my name. We talked a few times Y/N. Even though it was only a small chat."

(Makoto Sakurai.)

Sexuality: he's bisexual

Height: "I think I'm 5'5."

Species: "human?"

(He's a human who can see spirits and Yokai)

Age: "I'm a year older then you since you and a few of our classmates called me Makoto-senpai."

Ethics: Japanese

Gender: "isn't it obvious?"

(Male)

Birthday: "September 20."

Zodiac: "I don't know much about that."

(He's a Virgo.)

Personality: Makoto is usually a kind guy to both humans and Yokai. To the point where he is sometimes fooled by them. He was originally reserved and soft-spoken because of his troubled past and used to greatly dislike having the ability to see youkai because of the trouble it's given him. Because of his reservedness he's had trouble interacting with other humans. But Thanks to the kindness of his adoptive parents and his friendship with Madara and his friends Makoto slowly opens up to both humans and youkai. However, he does occasionally suffer slight trauma from his past, often in a dream or when he sees humans (usually exorcists) acting despicable. One of his wish as a child was to grow up and live independently, away from everyone else.

most yokai and people describes him as, "a person who try his best to be kind". Though Makoto has seen yokai all his life, he has little tolerance for their antics. When angered or pushed, he lashes out in a punch or a kick of resistance, which has enough spiritual energy to knock even the highest level of yokai out in a second.

However, his fighting abilities only extend to yokai; his punches, as noted by Madara, do not work on humans. Makoto is very agile and good at climbing trees because he was always running away from yokai. He has short stamina (constantly mentioned by his adoptive mother) and is very susceptible to heat.

Backstory: Makoto sadly doesn't Have many memories of his birth parents. His mother passed away when she had gave birth to him. Though he has a few recollections of his father. Sadly he passes away in a car accident. He was passed to many of his relatives. When he was fifteen he stayed with the first family who had a daughter around his age. But she didn't understand him since he was the only one who could see Yokai. He ended up getting kicked out and he did ran away a few times until he stayed with the Natsume family. When he was in school was bullied by the different students there. But he does have one heirloom from his grandmother. It's called the 'book of friends.'

Family: Makoto is a only child and he has his adoptive parents

Family: Makoto is a only child and he has his adoptive parents. Hiiro Natsume and his wife Hana also there was his grandmother Misaki

Pets: There's Madara or Makoto calls him Nyanko-sensei since one of his forms is a lucky cat. But he calls himself is "bodyguard" though he really wants the book of friends to himself. Yet he does help Makoto returning the names of the many Yokais that his grandmother defeated and made her servants.

 Yet he does help Makoto returning the names of the many Yokais that his grandmother defeated and made her servants

Here's his true form

Hobbies: Makoto enjoys reading, fishing, helping others and walking around the town and forest he lives in

Likes: sweets, especially Sakura mochi it's his favorite, tea, spending time with his friends and adoptive parents and helping Yokais.

Dislikes: exorcists to an extent, bitter coffee, when Nyanko-Sensei annoys him, evil yokais and seeing his,loved ones hurt or worried about him.

Occupation: he works at a local cafe part time since he's in school.

Flaws: naivety, stubbornness,short stamina and very susceptible to heat.

Position: he's a switch

*Turn ons: he's unsure but a virgin.

*Turn offs: anything weird or hurting himself or his lover.