15 years later

{15 years later}
Jess pov:
I was awaken by my mum shouting at 8am.What dose she need of a 19year old girl,who hasn't started collage yet at this time in the morning?
"WHAT?"i shouted from the warm comfort of my bed.
"WILL YOU GO SHOPPING WE NEED MILK AND OTHER STUFF"

"FINE"
I rolled out of the bed to get ready.That wasn't a figure of speech I actually rolled out of the bed and landed on my arm.
"Ow"i hit the ground with a thud.
"DID YOU FALL OUT OF BED AGAIN"Mum shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"NO"I obviously lied if I told her she would just tell Joy.Then Calum would find out,its just another way for him to wind me up.Hes been very good at that lately,ash said its cause Cal likes me.

There is no way he likes me we've been best friends for 15years.We might not be able to last very long without each other,Thats just because he's my best friend.Although I can't lie Cal has gotten pretty hot the past 3years.

He can't like me in that way,we've know each other to long.Calum's like my brother.

I snapped out of my thoughts and eventually got ready.I left my hair natural as it looks pretty good today.

My hair has always been something that annoys me.Its mid length dark and curly.Ashton's the only one who understands how annoying it is to have hair like my'n.

When I got to my closet I decided to put on my high waist ripped skinny jeans and a flannel shirt.

Once I got downstairs I slipped on my converse and of I went.

The supermarket was about a 30 minuet hike which I was to lazy to do this early in the morning.

I walk to Calum's house as it is only next door to see if he's awake to give me a ride.

I nocked on the door and Mali let me in within moments.
"Is Cal awake"

"He's In bed,you can wake him up if you want."

"Yeh,thanks for letting me in Mali"

"Anytime Jess"
I got to Calum's room and he was still in bed hid under all of his covers.

The way I usually wake him up is slap his face or poke him in they eye.It would be difficult to do this as I couldn't tell whereabouts his face was.After a few moments of wondering how to wake up the snoring 19 year old I finally decide.

I sat on what I thought was his belly and shouted his name.Everyone else was awake apart from Cal so I'm sure Joy wouldn't mind.

"Jess,its to early"he mumbled in a raspy voice as he woke up.

"It's eight and I need you to take me to the grocery store.Cal WAKE UP"

"Calm it I'm awake.I won't be able to walk if you don't move your but squashing dick"
He pulled me of him so I was sat on the pillow next to him.
"Sorry Cal I didn't realise ,will you take me to the store now"

"Fine I guess I'll take you"

"I new you would Calum"
He climbed out of the covers and was only wearing his boxer shorts.
"Cal you could have told me"

"You've seen more of me befor"

"When we were six God Calum put some pants on"
I was covering my eyes with his pillow while he put some pants on.
"Your secretly enjoying this Jess.Theres no need to hide it"

"I'm not enjoying you winding me up one bit Cal just hurry up"

"Fine,fine I have my clothes on"
I moved the pillow and he was shirtless.
"Calum"

"What"

"You know what ,put a shirt on"

"Why"

"Because I don't want to see you half naked"

"Why am I that ugly"

"Cal your not ugly"

"I knew you liked me"

"Fuck you Calum"

"You never denied it"

"I'm not gonna lie to my best friend."

"So you do like me then"Calum said and he's cheeks turned pink.

"I have a boyfriend remember,Cal your my best friend of Corse I like you"

"What your still with will?"

"Yeh we never broke up"

"I thought you did,im confused"

"Nope we never broke up he's just moved away for awhile."

"Oh okay you should talk to me about this stuff"

"Cal I would but your a guy and wouldn't it be awkward."

"No I don't think it would,Jess we've been best friends for 15years"

"True I'll keep you updated"
He pulled me in for a hug onto his bare chest and played with my hair.
"Are you sure you and will are okay"God this boy can read me like a book.

"I don't know he keeps blowing me of to go play football,or study.He always comes up with an excuse"

"Why would he come up with an excuse not to be with you"

"Thanks cal but it's complicated"

"I'll work it out I'm a smart guy,whats up."

"Well about 3weeks ago Will said he was sick of me spending so much time with you"

"Why's that?"

"He thinks I was cheating"

"But your not"

"I know I told him that.But I said to him I wasn't gonna put our relationship before my best friend of 15years."

"Aww Jess once we have been to the store for your mum I'm gonna take you out for pizza"

"Cal you do know how to cheer me up"

"That's what I've done for 15years"he kissed my forehead and we went to his car.

He had his Fall Out Boy cd playing and we both sang along at the top our lungs.

The looks we got of people at the headlights were hilarious.Both of us were dancing and singing all the way to the store.As usual!

"You should just forget about Will he's a dick and you'll always have me and the boys."

"I know cal but we've been together for 3month and I can't just break up with him for no reason"

"If there was a reason would you then"

"Maybe it would be easier but what reason could their be I can't lie to him.You know I'm a bad liar"

"I could be your reason"

"Cal what do you mean"

"You could date me"he said looking at the ground.

"Wouldn't that be weird it would change everything.Im not saying I don't like you cal but your my best friend."

"I get you Jess"he said in a sad tone.

"I'll have to think about it,cal if your really serious.Cal please I hate seeing you upset."

"I am serious Jess I love you I always have"

"Cal I love you but how am I supposed to split up with will"

"I'll help you with that don't worry"
He slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest casually.