Flames

Jess PoV:
I woke up in an unfamiliar room,the walls where bare and bleak.The only thing I recognise is Calum's body laying beside me,his arm draped around my waist.

"Cal where am I?"

"Hmmm"he mumbled waking up.
"We're at Michaels you fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you"

"Good,does my mum know that I'm here?"

"Yeh I called her"

"Thanks Cal"
I rolled over and pecked his lips softly,then headed towards the door.
"Jess come back"calum wined as I walked out of the room.

Once I heard his footsteps catch up to me I scurried to the bathroom quickly.But not quick enough, cal wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and picked me up.
"Hey!"i said as he swirled me around.

"You can't just leave me in the bed on my own."

"I can and I did"i winked at him as I kicked him out the bathroom so I could use it and he knocked on the door.

"Jess I'm not moving"

"Why?"

"Because I'm not just letting you get up and only peck my lips"

"Fine"
I finished up in the bathroom and walked back out the door and was greeted by Calum smirking.
"Jess,baby"he winked.

"Calum"i whispered and went on my toes wrapping my arms around his neck.
"You can read my mind"
He smiled.
"Really"

I kissed him passionately and he moved his hand to my waist.The kiss was getting pretty heated as Calum moved his hands to my butt so I did the same.

It was getting a bit much so I pulled away,even though I was enjoying the fireworks going of in my brain.
"Cal we should go make breakfast"i said when I caught my breath.

"Can't you be my breakfast"
He smirked.

"No you dirty boy,now lets go"i pulled him away from the bathroom and towards the staircase.
"Hey I'm not a boy"

"Well if you were a man you'd give me a piggy back down the stairs."

"Oh,okay fine.Come on then."he bent down so I could get on his back and I jumped on.

"Ow"Calum groaned as I jumped on his back and wrapped my legs around him for balance.

"What am I too heavy?"

"No you numpty,you kicked me in the balls when you wrapped your legs around me."

"Shit,sorry Cal are you okay??"

"Yeh,jess calm down I'm fine"
I kissed the top of his head as I rested my chin on it as we began walking down the stairs.

Smiling,was all I could do when he took his hands in mine as I draped them over his shoulders and he made little circles on them with his thumb.

"Calum I love you"

"I love you too baby"
He squirmed so I was of his shoulders and he carried me bridal style.Calum placed soft kisses down my neck and placed me on the counter top.
"I'm gonna make breakfast for everyone bub,you don't have to do anything"

"You sure cal"

"Yep,go see if there awake."

"Okay"
I plodded my way back up the stairs and towards Michaels room where I assumed they were still sleeping.

Once I opened the door without knocking I realised I should have.

Michael and Caitlin where laid there naked(or I would say,i couldn't really see)with just the covers over their body's.
"SHIT"i murmured but it come out as more of a shout.
"AHHH"Michael screamed soon followed by Caitlin screaming and me laughing my head off.
"Jess?"Michael asked worried.