Dinner

Jess PoV:
As my mum was about to knock on the door I backed away slightly.
"You okay Hun?"
"It's just....can you wait a minute"i said taking a deep breath as the anxiety of seeing his again hit me hard.

When she did finally knock on the door I stood behind her and looked at the ground.Worried of who would be on the other side.
"Hey Vera, sorry I have no shirt on its just a little warm In the kitchen."

"It's okay I guess son.I have seen more of you Calum, remember?"

How were we supposed to forget?I looked up and Calum's eyes were glued to me looking me up and down as I continued to try and hide behind my mum.

"Hey Jess"he spoke shyly at me and I could see the blush heating up his face.I just looked back and the ground and nudged my mum towards the house whilst mumbling.
"Hi Cal"

I sighed when mum decided to walk In front of me, leaving me to walk to the dining room with the one and only heart breaker himself.

Calum Thomas fucking Hood.
"You look kinda hot tonight Jess"
"Thanks, it was Lukes choice I didnt even want to get out of bed."

"I really am sorry"he said taking my hand but I pulled away quickly and took a seat opposite Mali.

"Hey how are you?"she smiled.
"Okayish I guess"i told her looking at Calum.
"He's okayish too he hasn't been himself without you."
"I just wish life would be easier"i sighed.

"Life is what you make it and I know you love him still.He loves you so so much"Mali said and shuffled over a seat to talk to my mum who had just sat down beside me.

Calum came and sat opposite me though and Mali didn't look like she was going to swap she just smirked at me.

"Jess I really hope you're not feeling as bad as me"he mumbled leaning across the table closer to me and his muscles tensed.

"Well I think I am Cal"
"Sorry"he mumbled moving further away.I felt that not in my stomach again and the lump in my throat from nerves but I managed to push them away.

"I accept your apology but at the minute sorry isn't enough.We can talk about this later."
"Sorry, we will"he sighed.

"Stop saying sorry"i told him with a small smile.
"Sorry"he said but then blushed from embarrassment.

"Calum son can you please put a shirt on before we eat"Joy sighed sitting down beside me.
I giggled a little when he smirked whilst glancing at me.

"But mum it's too warm"
"Calum Thomas, poor Jess has you right in her eye line when she's eating.Now get a shirt on."

"Jess likes it actually"he said simply and laid back in his chair.
"And how do you know that?"i asked him confused.

"One•your eyes are darken brown,Two•your smiling lob sided to the right and Three•your sticking your tongue out a little and nibbling it.Thats how."

Well I guess he knows me better than I do myself.

"Mmmmmmmmm"i simply answered whilst sighing and looking at the table.
"Calum shirt on now"Joy simply said and rubbed my back sympathetically.

Once Calum had got up from the table and walked up the stairs, Joy pulled me into a hug.
"Sorry he's being like that, I think it's just because he wants to win you back."

"Joy he was my best friend and I love him, but he cheated on me.Thats not so easy to forget."

"Maybe you two need to talk"Joy told me before pulling away from the hug.

"Talk about what?"Calum butted in as he walked to the bottom of the stairs.

Now with a shirt on similar to the one of his I was wearing, he did look hot(but I would much rather him to have been topless.)