Australia

The airpot in Australia wasn't as busy with fans as England but I didn't really take much notice of that.

Tunnel vision clouded my sight the moment I got of the plane and I quickly sprinted towards my mum with open arms.Not even caring about my bags just dropping them near Calum.

She pulled me into her hug and we both had tears dripping down our pale cheeks.
"Darling I missed you so much!How are you feeling?"

"great mum"I giggled and wiped my eyes she took a hold of my hand and her jaw dropped.

"It's beautiful where is he?"She asked looking around searching for Calum like in a game of where's wally.

Calum walked towards us though and hugged my mum straight away.
"I'm here I hope your okay with me being engaged to your daughter."he mumbled still hugging mum.

"Of corse I am Calum now let's get home your mums waiting."

Before we left I scanned the airport noticing that everyone was there: Ashton's family, Michael's mum and dad, Luke's family (even his niece and nephews) and of corse my mum, Zoë and Lilly.

Alex was crying when he saw them and I couldn't help but have a huge feeling of contentment.I was back home with the ones I loved plus being engaged to Calum.

How could I not?

☁️☁️☁️
As soon as I got home I took my bags In the house then both of us went to his house next door, to be greeted by all of his family.

Two signs where taped to the walls one saying
'Congratulations!'
and the other saying,
'Welcome home!'

Calum pulled me into a hug then we both went to greet Joy.
"Why didn't you tell me son?"

"We figured after Jess told Vera it would be kinda obvious."
"Jess has he looked after you?"
"Yep, look"I held my hand up and showed her the ring.

Calum leaned his head into my shoulder when his family came over as he was too tired to talk.It wasn't till his cousin Jane came over that we realised.

"Calum cover your neck."She mumbled walking behind us and Calum pulled up his jacket to cover up the love bite from the tour bus on the bottom of his neck.

Joy realised something was up and scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, but Calum and I smiled inocently.

After we had at least said hello to everyone we went back to my house collapsing on my bed.
"God I've missed my bed."I starfishes it and Calum giggled mimicking my movements and laying on top of me.

"I think I already have jet lag."
He sighed and rolled of me.I moved so that we where cuddling and he spoke into the pillow but I could still understand him say "I'm going to sleep."

Calum kissed me and I went of to shower hoping to feel fresher after the 20hour flight across the world.Barley moving and not being able to sleep only staring at Calum(at least I enjoyed the view I had.)

Mum came up the stairs when I had my pyjamas on and give me a huge hug.
"I've been so lonely here without you.I've basically lived at Joys."
"Mum you should have said I could have came home."
"You weren't ready yet and oh I found this under Calum's pillow I thought you might want it.

A happy tear dripped down my cheek as I saw what he'd kept under his pillow.It was a picture of us when we where 15 on our last annul camping trip.

On the picture though I'm smiling at the camera and Calum's smiling at me.
I decided to leave him sleep as he looked so peaceful in my bed I just pulled his jeans of for him and socks before getting the covers from under him.

"Jess?"he mumbled sleepily.
"It's just me getting into bed you can go back to sleep."

Crawling in bed I laid on my side smiling at the picture i held in my hand.Then Calum rolled to wrap his arms around me tight.He pressed his body as close to mine as he could even though we now have a king sized bed not a tiny single tour bus bunk.

I didn't mind it though if there was a space it would have just been cold and lonely.

"What you got there babe?"
"A picture."
"That's cute."he grumbled before lifting his head up and looking again seen as he must have noticed what the picture actually showed.

"Wait that's mine."he blushed now holding it in his hands.
"This is from when we went camping."
"When we where fifteen, this was under my pillow safe.How did you get it?"

"Mum was staying at your house cause she got lonely and happened to find that under your pillow."

"At least she didn't find a naked picture of you."
"Eww you have a naked picture of me in your room?"
"No on my phone."
Calum blushed again and I took his phone unlocking it searching through his photos to find he actually did.

"You weren't supposed to keep that snapchat."
"Yeh but you kept mine and I had needs on that tour bus and you where too far away."

"Enough talk about that, I'm going to sleep Hood goodnight."
"Goodnight Jessica."

A/n sorry this is short I've been kinda Ill but I hope you enjoy anyway seen as the story's nearly finished