Show

Wake me up Ed Sheeran^^^^

The arena started to fill up and: me, Danny, Denise, Cerys and Mali took our place at the side of the stage.
"Babe before I go on I need to tell you that your gonna get your surprise soon."Calum said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear.
"But the show starts soon."
"I know that; Alex knows your surprise."
I looked over Calum's shoulder at Alex who was on the other side of the stage.

After smirking at me he waved and pointed at Calum.
"Cal tell meeeee."
"Nope."
"Calum!"
"Look you'll find out soon and then we can get drunk and celebrate."

"Celebrate what?"
"I've got to go on stage babe I love you"he kissed me before walking on stage his guitar in hand.

I walked back to the side and took a seat watching through the curtain but could only see Luke and Michael and Calum's back.
Mikey kept glancing over at me and smiling I got confused so went to see Cerys.

"Do you know what's up with Calum?"
"No sorry but I know him and Michael where planing something."
"Why do they have to always make secret plans?They've always done this"I sighed.

☁️☁️☁️
The 5sos boys where halfway through their set and the arena went silent.Not realising why I walked closer to the curtain.
Calum was leaning into Michael's shoulder as he told him something that made him smile.Moments later Michael spoke up,
"Well you guys probably saw earlier that Calum has a lady friend."I immediately froze and glared at them with wide eyes as the fans cheered.

"Well there not official yet so I think Calum needs to do something about that."fans where cheering once again as Luke handed Calum the acoustic he had been playing and he sat down on a stool.

"I didn't know what to do but Michael said I had to do something special."Calum was looking for Michael but he was now taking me on the stage.

"Michael no there's too many people!GORDON"he just giggled and sat me down next to Calum.
"Guys this is Jess, Alex's cousin."

After waving nervously Calum giggled into the microphone and spoke again.
"This is your surprise babe and I'm gonna sing our song for you.Since the day I told you I love you more than a friend you woke me up by sitting on me."

"Why?"the answer was him starting to sing.

I should ink my skin with your name
And take my passport out again
And just replace it
See I could do without a tan
On my left hand,
Where my fourth finger meets my knuckle
And I should run you a hot bath
And fill it up with bubbles

'Cause maybe you're loveable
And maybe you're my snowflake
And your eyes turn from green to gray
In the winter I'll hold you in a cold place
And you should never cut your hair
'Cause I love the way you flick it off your shoulder

And you will never know
Just how beautiful you are to me
But maybe I'm just in love
When you wake me up

And would you ever feel guilty if you did the same to me?
Could you make me a cup of tea to open my eyes in the right way?
And I know you love Shrek
'Cause we've watched it 12 times
But maybe you're hoping for a fairy tale too
And if your DVD breaks today
You should've got a VCR
Because I've never owned a Blue ray, true say

And now I always been shit at computer games
And your cousin always beats me
And if I lost, I'd go across and chuck all the controllers at the TV
And then you'd laugh at me
And be asking me
If I'm gonna be home next week
And then you'd lie with me 'til I fall asleep
And flutter eye lash on my cheek between the sheets

And you will never know
Just how beautiful you are to me
But maybe I'm just in love
When you wake me up

And I think you hate the smell of smoke
You always try to get me to stop
But you drink as much as me
And I get drunk a lot
So I'll take you to the beach
And walk along the sand
And I'll make you a heart pendant
With a pebble held in my hand
And I'll carve it like a necklace
So the heart falls where your chest is
And now a piece of me is a piece of the beach
And it falls just where it needs to be
And rests peacefully
So you just need to breathe
To feel my heart against yours now, against yours now

'Cause maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up
Or maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up
Maybe I fell in love when you woke me up

The crowd cheered for a while and Calum's eyes where still glaring at me.
"Jess"he shyly spoke up getting of the stool and walking to me.

"Babe I love you, will you be my girlfriend?"he whispered and I nodded standing up and kissing him.

Forgetting that the crowd was there I wrapped my arms around his neck and kept on kissing.The fans where cheering at first but I think they got bored.

"We should go our sets done."Calum took hold of my hand and walked of the stage with me the boys whistling.

Calum pulled me down on his knee on the sofa and started to kiss my neck.
"Babe"
"Yeh Cal"
"Let's go get drunk"
"I wanna see Alex."
"You can at the club."
"Calum can you just wait."
"Ugh fine."he stopped kissing me.

"What's up?I agree to be your girlfriend and go on tour with you cause I love you then you act strange."
"I'm sorry babe I'm just stressed I haven't seen mum in a while and I've got nothing to help me release my stress apart from kissing you."
"Well then you can kiss me all you like, when where at the club."
"I can't wait that long."he mumbled into my shoulder pecking it lightly.

"Oh"you sighed turning round and kissing him."I love you Calum."
"I love you too Jess."

☁️☁️☁️
I got pretty tiered watching Alex and the guys jump around the stage so I curled up into Calum.

"Just nap I wanna party later with you no one else."he whispered playing with my hair as I started to fall asleep blocking out the noise of the pounding music.

Awaken by water on my head I screeched a little sitting up.
"Maybe I'm just in love when I wake you uppp"Alex sang and kept flicking the water in my face.

"Stop"I grumbled hiding my face in Calum's chest.
"And stop taking the mick out of my song."Calum said picking me up.

"Where are we going?"
"Dressing room get you a new shirt you can't go out in that it's wet."
"Thanks Cal and your sweaty."
He giggled before answering"I know I'm gonna go shower.My shirts are over their just pick one.Oh and can you pick me one?"
"Yeh"

The rack was full of shirts and jeans.I took hold of one of the plaid shirts that I new was even big on Calum and held It against me.It went to the bottom of my thighs so I slipped of my jeans then my wet shirt.

"I didn't say strip."Calum laughed walking in and I turned around to see him with his towel around his hips.
"The shirts big so I might as well use It as a dress."
"Good idea but you look better like that."I blushed putting the shirt on and starting to button it.
"Can we get to the club soon?"
"Cal I don't feel like it"
"You wanna go to yours instead but I wanna get drunk."
"Yeh I'm sure nan wouldn't mind you coming over.How about the boys come too?"
"I wanna be with you alone"he winked as I finished buttoning the shirt.
"Calum what about my nan?"
"She's probably deaf anyway"
"Ewe Calum, that's true though."
"Soooo"
"Calum we'll have to see what happens.But get dressed and we can go.Im sure Danny would let me use the car, I could take Mali to the hotel too."
"Your the best girlfriend ever!"