Luke

{two weeks later}

Jess pov:
It's been a month ,one hole month since I've spoke to Calum.Four hole weeks without him.

I haven't seen much of the boys either, Luke mostly comes round though when he's not busy with Cerys.

I know there back though.When I took Calum's shoes back to his house, (because there is really no point in me having them, no matter what he says)he didn't even look at me for more than two seconds.

Mali and Joy were the only ones who seemed care, Mali even offered to punch Calum again but I told her that's not necessary.

He seemed upset: tear stained cheeks, blood shot eyes, dark circles.Everything like me, it is hard to live with out him.Never have I been strong enough to last longer than two days never mind a month.Calum, I don't think he's strong enough either.

I wonder if he's the same as me, stays up all night thinking,about us.Every kiss we sheared which I cherish so munch and every time one of us has cried to the other.The good and the bad, I just want him back close to me again.

Thats why each week I only get about four nights of sleep and there still only a couple of hours.

Last night was one of those nights, three hours of sleep I think I got.What makes it worse is my mum woke me up knocking on the door.

"Jess you awake?"she asked walking in my room.
"I am now"
"Good"
"No it's not I wanna sleep"
"You spend all day in bed"
"Sleep is good"

"It isn't good because Joy invited us over for food tonight and your going."
"Mum I don't want to go Calum will be there"
"You need to get over this or be mature your going, I get that it's gonna be hard but please be civil."

"How the fuck am I supposed to get over this my best friend cheated on me."
"Stop swearing your going i don't care"
"Mum I can't ,look I can't even be in the same room as him without wanting to strangle him."
"Jess I know you'll never strangle him you love him too much.
Lukes downstairs you can discuss this with him for as long as you want but I need to go help Joy.I love you darling and this is for the best."

"I suppose can you send Luke up please?"
"Yep"

A couple moments later Luke was in my room and before he even got there I was already crying.Thinking about being so close to Calum again.

"Hey what up?"he said soothingly and hugged me to try and help with the tears.

"Luke I have too see him and I don't know what to do.What if I fall madly in love with him again after what he did?"i cried into Luke's shoulder ,over Calum once again.

"Well first Jess you probably can't fall deeper in love with Calum.
He's just as bad as you ya know, I was there yesterday and all he did was cry about how he's fucked up everything.It might help if you talk I know it will be hard, but maybe friends?"

"I'll try Luke but when he sees what a mess I am he probably won't want to be seen with me."

"Don't be stupid he'd do anything just to speak to you again.If you feel like that though I can help, Cerys says I have good taste In clothes.Wheres your closet?"

"There"i pointed out and he walked over to it a smile on his face.

"Right, I'll find you something to wear but you need to get up."

"Do I have too?"i sighed.
"Yep pick one"he said holding up three outfits he had just found.
•Black high waisted skinny jeans, and a long sleeved crop top.
•white lace dress
•black skater skirt and white blouse.

"Luke I'm not wearing that last one, even though it's my favourite"i said bluntly.
"Why not I like that one?"

"Don't you remember?The night Calum cheated on me I wore that."

"Oh yeh sorry, what about the skirt with this" he said taking a plaid shirt out, a lump formed in my throat when I realised it was Calum's.

"What's wrong?"
"That shirts Calums"
"All the more reason to wear it pleaseeeee Jess wear it"
"I don't want too"
"I know you like it"
"Yeh but Lukeeeeeee"
"Now go get ready, I'm going to get pizza for lunch."

"Bye Lucas"i smiled laying the clothes on my bed.
"Bye Jessica"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
About two hours later Luke came back, I had a shower, got dressed and was almost ready.

"Jess I got pizza"
"Thank you two minutes I'm almost done"i told him as I pulled on my black tights and boots.

"I wanna see Luke's out fit choice come on"Cerys said laughing quietly.
"Oh hey Cerys and he actually did a good job"i smiled opening the door and walking out to them sat eating pizza on my bed.

"Nice choice Luke"she smiled and walked over too me.
"Thanks babe"he said kissing her cheek.

"Guys can you stop staring at me, I wanna look good but not for Calum okay."

"Yeh right, of corse its for Calum.I would do your hair for you but I'm crap at that kinda thing"

"It's fine I don't care about it"i said taking a bite of my pizza.
"I can tell you do"Cerys smiled at me sympathetically.

"It's only Calum.....shit it's Calum"i said and I felt a knot in my stomach tighten.I quickly ran back to the bathroom and threw up, a lot.

"Hey darling, you okay?"my mum asked walking in and rubbing my back.

"I'm just a little nervous"i sighed as I got up and wiped my mouth.
"It'll be okay I promise just be brave"

"I'll try mum"i smiled.
"We're going in two hours so you can do what ever you want till then."she smiled at me and shooed me out of the bathroom so she could take a shower.

"So what do you wanna do then?"i asked Luke and Cerys when I got back in my room.

"I don't know how about we just eat this pizza and watch some movies."
Luke asked and we all agreed getting comfy in my room and picked a film.

We ended up watching most of lion king before it was time to go.
"Good luck"Luke whispered as he hugged me goodbye.I sighed and hugged Cerys goodbye too before she said
"it's only Calum"
"Fuck"i mumbled as my mum locked the house up and walked over to Calum's house with me.

Sorry I haven't updated in about a month I've been busy with school but I'm going to update twice so enjoy xx✌🏻️💁🏻