"Call me Ash"

Jess PoV:
"Hello darling"Dad spoke up a grin on his face.

"Nick"i said a small smile on my face but not because of him,i glanced over at the table beside us and Ashton walked by.Smiling at me and looking over at my soon to be step sister,who's name I don't even know.
"Still not calling me dad?"he sighed.

"Yep,those years of my life are over.I only came to be polite and meet her"i said nodding towards the brunet beside me with bright green eyes.She looked around my age maybe a year or two older,but she seemed sweet.
"But you haven't even introduced us"i sighed taking a seat opposite the girl.

"Jess this is Alicia she's 20,Alicia this is my Daughter Jess"

"Nice to meet you Jess"she said holding her hand out for me to shake.Which I kindly did.
"And you,do you wanna go over there and talk?Im not really on talking terms with my dad at the moment."

"Yeh sure"she answerd standing up from her seat and walking towards the bar with me,where Ashton was currently serving.

We took a seat on the stools,talking for awhile about random stuff.
"So Jess are you single?"
She asked a slight smile on her face.

"No I have a boyfriend Calum,we've been best friends for years."

"Aww that's cute"

"What about you?"i asked out of pure curiosity,she seems like such a sweet girl.

"Erm no but I am looking"she told me as she glanced over to where Ashton was standing.

"Your perfect for Ash"i told her when I noticed her eyes widen at the sight of him.
"Ash?"she questioned confused.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin,my friend behind the bar that you've been gawking at for the past five minutes"

"Oh you realised,i guess he is kinda cute"

"Kinda?"I asked her laughing and knotted my eyebrows together.

"Well a lot a cute"she smiled.

"Ash come here please"i called him over from the other side of the bar.A smile quickly growing on his face and I'm sure I heard him giggle.

"Jess I haven't seen you since Lukes"he said pulling me into a hug across the bar.

"I know I missed you,How you doing?"

"Things didn't go to well with Ella but other than that I'm good"he giggled ,making me too.His laugh is so contagious it made me and Alicia laugh.

"Oh sorry ash I didn't tell you,this is my soon to be step sister Alicia."

"Hey"ashton said scratching the back of his neck like he always does every time he's nervous.

"Hi Ashton"she smiled looking up at him,her green eyes glistening in the light.
"Jess,has Calum wrote anymore songs for the band?We kinda need them for practice"

"Yeh he did this morning with Alex"

"Cool"Ashton smiled widely.

"Wait your in a band?"Alicia asked surprised but also smiling.

"Yeh I'm the drummer,in 5 Seconds of summer.We're not that famous."ashton giggled yet again.

"Yet"i corrected him.

"True Jess,but why did you ask?"

"I can play drums"Alicia stated her cheeks turning pink.

"Wow"Ash said taking a breath.
"Why so shocked??"Alicia asked a little taken back by Ashton's comment.