Michael

Jess PoV:
I was sat in McDonald's with Caitlin which is a typical Saturday for us.Most teenagers our age would be preparing for a big night out but not us two ,no way.

We were talking about practically nothing for awhile which we were really good at.Thats why I love Caitlin and think she's perfect for Mike because we can talk about anything and it will still be interesting.On the other hand we can talk about really deep emotional stuff and she would understand me.Like Michael does too.

"Soooo you and Michael then.You spent a lot of time together last week."
i teased her snapping her out of her own little world.She was caught up in a conversation about the reasons why she should die her hair purple and blue.
"What?.......Michael"

"Yes Michael the guy that has been my friend since I was 5.The boy that you so obviously like"

"Nothing happened,well not yet anyway"

"So you do like him then?"

"Well,i don't know.Maybe,yeh well okay I do.But you didn't tell me about you and Calum."

"What was there to tell?"

"The fact that you two were basically sucking each other's face off.Also the way he gives you those gooey eyes.Jess in all the years I've known him he's never looked at anyone like that."

"Well we did go on one date"

"Who asked who?"she shouted giddily making everyone in McDonalds stare directly at us.I felt the embarrassment rush over me like a tsunami.Anxiety kicks in when I'm in these situations ,and I felt my hole face blush tomato red.My palms becoming sweaty because of the sudden urge to hit everyone who was starting.

I took a deep breath and sighed looking at my overly excited 19 year old friend that was acting like a 8year old.
"Well ,Will was being a dick about me being best friends with Calum before we broke up.He said he didn't want me to hang out with Cal anymore.So when I told Calum in the store he,well he basically said he loves me and that he always has."
A smirk grew on my face and I hid my face in the neck of the huge red chair.I couldn't help but smile remembering that day.
"Awwwww Jess,you've always liked him."

"As a friend not like I do now"

"*cough* *cough* after prom"

"Hey,that was a deal me and cal made when we were 14,that's like the 1000000th time I've told you that.You promised never to speak of it again."

"Oh yeh sorry.Do you think I should dye my hair?"
Her hairs already perfect it's quite long and a beautiful dark blonde colour.She always likes to experiment with it though.
"It's up to you,stop changing the subject of you and Michael I'm not stupid"

"What about me and Michael,nothing big happened"

"So why did he tell me you two made out after we left the pool last Friday"
She wasn't gonna give so I had to get it out of her.I wasn't exactly lying he told me they did kiss.
"Because we did,but Jess I don't know what to say to him"

"So you two did make out.You just admitted it ,I knew you did.Mike only told me you kissed."

"Your such a bitch"she murmured smiling.Probably think about Michael.

"But you love me."
I stuck my tongue out at her and my phone started to buzz from my pocket.It was a bit weird as a familiar looking black Honda pulled up outside at the same time.

Once my fingers had stumbled to answer I didn't bother looking at the caller id.
"That was a beautiful face you just pulled baby"

"Very charming Mr Hood,your such a weirdo.How did you know I was here?"