"Tell me everything"

Jess PoV:
I've spent all day trying to avoid the conversation with Calum.He took me out for lunch today and I had to eat something or he would just keep asking questions.I do wanna tell him but I don't want to hurt him.

"Jess tell me everything,and don't say there's nothing wrong because I know there is"
I'm going to have to tell him now.

"Cal,remember when dad first left and I couldn't eat properly for months?"

"Of corse I do"he placed his hand on my lap.
"It's been happening again"i told him a tear dropping down my cheek.I looked away from him and out of the car window;which he still hasn't started.

"Jess please don't cry"he whipped my cheek with his thumb and turned my head to face him,but I looked away.
"Why?"he asked and I looked into his dark eyes.

"I'll have nothing when you go,what am I supposed to do.Im bad enough when I don't see Alex but calum the longest I've ever been away from you was two days and you come rushing back to me.Calum I love you and I can't fucking loose you,I've already lost my dad.Yeh he might be a dickhead but he's still my dad.I just see no point in even being here anymore"i sighed and had to stop because of the tears dripping down my face harder.
"Jess why didn't you tell me?"he asked holding my hand.
"I didn't want you to feel bad about going on tour,thats your dream."

"I can't change the timing of the tour but trust me if I could I would.We start collage just before and I don't want to leave you either.I love you"he let go of my hand and walked out of the car.

Shit is he gonna leave.

Calum walked round to my side and opened the door,lifting me out of my seat and wrapping his arms around me tight.
"I love you too"I sighed resting my head on his shoulder as more tears fell.

"Hey shhh"he said patting my head soothingly.
"Thank you Calum"i sighed kissing his cheek.
"What for baby?"
"Not walking away when I need you"i told him as he placed my feet back on the ground.

"I never will and I'm staying with you every second until I leave okay?"
"Okay"i smiled.
"And since you won't see me for at least three month can I make it up to you now?"he asked.
"How are you gon-"I was cut of by his lips pressed against mine and his arms tight around my waist.
The kiss was great and it was perfect all because it was Calum.
"Cal"i pulled away giggling.
"What's wrong babe?"
"There's a granny watching us"i told him still giggling away.
"Oh"he smirked and turned around waving at her.
"Hello there"he shouted to her and she give us the most evil look you could ever expect of an old woman.

"Your crazy"i told him as we got back in the car.
"Crazy for you"
"And cheesy."
"I try"he smirked over at me.

We drove a little and it seemed like we were going back home.
"Calum what we doing the rest of today then?"
"Well Luke text,everyone else is at his pool.You wanna go?"

"Of corse I do but we need to go home first"
"Sure"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
I rummaged through my wardrobe looking for my swimming costume but couldn't find it anyway.
"Calum can you see if you can find my swimming costume please."

"Sure, where are they?"
"In the draws over there"i pointed there and he headed over soon walking back to me,a smirk plastered on his face and hands behind his back.
"What?"i asked him.
"Will this one do?"he smiled holding up my strap less bikini.
"Calum"i sighed"why did you have to pick the most revealing one?"
"Because you look hot in it,please"he pouted his lips out."Calum I'm not wearing that"

I walked over to where I had my swim wear and picked out my black one pice."Perfect baby"Calum told me as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.