Chapter 30: Not Yours

WARNING: This chapter contains abuse,  being left behind in a dungeon, eating of human remains, blood, possessive Joon, and just a bunch of other dark things. Anyways, enjoy! 😰

Your POV

"N Namjoon, I can't do this anymore." You start to cry.

"Whatever do you mean princess?" He frowns.

"This! All this!" You motion towards the decapitated heads.

He rubs the back of his neck. "I already apologized for that."

"No you didn't! I hate you!"

"Princess, we're not having this argument." He says calmly which makes you even more upset. "You and I just had sex and now you hate me?" He actually looks hurt.

"I'll never be yours Kim Namjoon! I don't belong to you! I belong only to myself!" You scream right in his face.

"Is that so?" He smirks. "You don't get it my sweet Y/N. You do belong to me. You always have. You just didn't realize it."

"No! I should've never trusted you! You're a cruel and unforgiving dragon!" You take off one of your f/c high heels and throw one at him. He instantly dodges it. You're about to take your other one off too before he grabs you by the arm.

"That wasn't nice princess. Somebody needs to learn her manners." He growls, bringing your face close to his.

Without thinking, you spit in his face. He rolls his eyes before taking you by the hair and walking to the door of the cold dungeon.

"Namjoon, what are you doing?"

He doesn't respond, leading you down the stairs. His hand is tightly gripping yours in case you try to make a run for it.

"Princess do you know what this place is?" You two come to a stop once you make it all the way down. You see no one but bones and rusty chains.

"Why did you bring me here?" You narrow your eyes at him.

"Answer my question."

"It's the dungeon."

"Correct. And do you know who stays down here? People who misbehave. What you did just now was insulting. You really hurt my feelings princess."

"I'm sorry okay? I was just upset. I shouldn't have lashed out at you like that. But please, don't leave me down here. Please, I'll never do it again."

He sighs. "I'm leaving you down here for one night." He looks sad. "I'm sorry. But maybe it'll teach you a lesson."

"Namjoon! You don't have to do this! I'm sorry I yelled! I apologized!"

"And I'm very proud of you. But remember how I said the severity of your punishments would increase with what you did?" He crouches in front of you.

"Yes, you did." You feel a few tears fall down from your eyes.

He strokes you on the head gently. "I'm not mad at you. Just disappointed."

You burst into tears, wrapping your arms around him tightly. "Please, don't leave."

"I'm sorry princess. I promise, it'll only be overnight. In the morning, I'll come to get you and give you some of your favorite pancakes." I'm not doing this to be mean. I'm doing it for you."

"Namjoon, I'm sorry." You nuzzle yourself into his chest, soaking his cloak in your tears. He takes it off, wrapping it around you for warmth.

"I love you princess." He kisses you on the cheek before hesitantly getting up. You can tell he looks awful. He takes one last glance at you before leaving the room. You hear the echo of the heavy door closing and as soon as he does, you run up the stairs. Maybe he didn't lock it.