Chapter 9: The Prince's Special Guest part 2

Namjoon's POV

I notice Y/N asleep on my shoulder.

"Am I that boring to you?" I say softly, wrapping an arm around her. I turn to Jackson and smile.

"She seems to really trust you." He says.

"Barely. She's very stubborn at times." I rub the back of my neck, never taking my arm away from her. "How long did it take for Ji-Won to warm up to you?"

"Within a few weeks." He smirks.

"Are you serious?" My eyes go wide. "How?"

Jackson chuckles. "We just spent time together. Her and I are so alike."

"Y/N thinks I'm a monster. It's true."

"Ji-Won sometimes feels the same about me. Only show her your good side if you want to keep her. Has Y/N ever tried to escape?"

"No, not yet. I think she went down to the dungeon at night. I'm not sure."

"Most likely."

"So then what should I do?"

"Let her. It's not like she can do anything about it."

Your POV

You wake up in Namjoon's lap on the bed.

"Where's Prince Jackson?" You ask, getting up.

"He left a while ago. He was happy to meet you."

"He sounded like a player." You roll your eyes.

"Y/N, that's no way to speak to someone who invited us to the Annual Ball. Apologize right now."

"Apologize for what? He's fucking creepy."

"Yah! You need to act like a better princess." He coos. "Princesses don't swear like that."

"Stop calling me that." You hiss.

"I can help you." He purrs in your ear. "What do you say?"

"Huh, be an uptight princess or a normal, sane village girl? I'll never become yours." You roll your eyes.

Namjoon smiles, amused. "Is that so? We'll see about that. I always get what I want."