Chapter 28: Master Plan

Just to note Lee Soo Hyuk will now be referred to as Gwi. I know he's not a vampire in this but it's fine lol.

 I know he's not a vampire in this but it's fine lol

(Also this is what you're wearing in this chapter).

Your POV

You, Namjoon and Gwi are sitting at the table in silence eating dinner. Hydra is lying by Namjoon's side on the ground by his feet, purring. You feel so awkward and you're about to say something but Gwi beats you to it.

"How's Jackson?"

"Annoying like always." Namjoon smirks. "He saved Y/N and I once so now I owe him one."

"Did you let your temper get the best of you?"

"Somewhat." You notice him wrap his arm around you. He's been so touchy recently. Dragon hormones?

"So, I was curious to know... how did you and Y/N happen to meet?"

"I found her one day. And I decided to spare her life. I was right in doing so as you can see." He pecks you on the cheek. You blush.

"Y/N, if he's ever too much trouble for you, let me know and I'll talk some sense into him for you." Gwi chuckles.

Namjoon like the other day growls softly. "She likes putting up with me. Don't you darling?"

"For the most part, yes." You try not to laugh.

"Anyways, we need to start planning. I already have you, Prince Wang, Hydra and Y/N to assist me when I go to battle with Jimin."

"Only if he attacks us first though right? That was part of the deal." You get worried.

The dragon chuckles darkly. "I don't recall having signed anything princess." He purrs evilly.

"What are you saying?" You make direct eye contact with him. Gwi clears his throat.

"It's time to act now. I'm going to kill Jimin and no ones going to get in my way."

"But we'll just kill him right?"

"Oh no, why just stop at him? I'm killing everyone."

"Joon, you're letting your dark side show." Gwi rolls his eyes. "Can't you see that you're scaring her?"

He sneers. "Let her be scared. It makes her look even more beautiful." The prince nips at your neck with his sharp canines.

"Joonie, I said I'd be by your side. However, I refuse to hurt anyone."

"Good. I don't want you to get in harm's way. You can watch from afar. But don't worry, you'll still get to see me out there killing people." He grabs your chin in his hand and makes you look up at him.

"Joon, remember, humans don't get turned on by death and blood like dragons do." You remove his hand from your face.

"Sorry." He looks genuinely hurt. "Sometimes I forget that-"

"My lord!" Yoongi runs in with Jin. "You have a visitor."

"How dare you interrupt my meal. Can't it wait?" He narrows his eyes.

"It's some of the villagers from next door. They're angry at you."

Namjoon groans, getting up. You and Gwi follow him to the door which he opens, revealing five people who are covered in dirt. They're very skinny and they all glare at you.

"Can I help you?" Namjoon asks.

"Give up your title Kim Namjoon! You've been starving us all for years. You make us work in the fields day and night. Well, no more!"

If it's one thing Namjoon hated, it was when people like these decided to rebel against him. He takes a deep breath. "You really had the audacity to come to my door at this time?"

"We refuse to leave until you show us mercy! We are the rebellion this kingdom needs!" The leader of the five say.

The prince sighs and says an unknown word in an unknown language. Hydra comes out, growling. The villagers eyes go wide.

"I'll give you two seconds before you get eaten." Namjoon strokes the loyal beast under its chin.

When they just continue to stand there, he snaps his fingers and his pet roars, storming towards them.

You scoff, leaving the scene.

"Y/N, wait!" The dragon runs after you. "What's wrong?"

"I just can't watch that. It's fucking brutal."

"They were trespassing. I gave them a chance to survive but they refused. And Hydra hasn't had anything to eat in the last few days. He's rather hungry." He smirks. "I'm rather hungry too you know sweetie..." He backs you up into a wall, trapping you with his arms.

"Joonie, snap out of it!" You get scared.

"I can't help it Y/N, I need you." His lips softly meet yours. You feel butterflies in your stomach already.

"Please, I'll give you everything you want if you just agree to be mine." And with that, a pair of black wings emerge from his back.

"You have wings in your human form too?"

He chuckles. "Do you like them?" He beats them slightly.

"Y yes but N Namjoon..." You whimper as he then starts nibbling on your earlobe.

"Shhh, just enjoy my little dragon. I promise I'll be gentle." He starts to unfasten your floor- length cape. Was he going to court you now?!

Cliffhanger! Thank you so much for voting on my story! 🥺💜