storyboard (elliot/leah/reader) ☁

elliot and leah called me over it was almost 10pm and i was exhausted, but when i got there they were fighting about something. 

y/n:guys, what is this about?

elliot:y/n! listen remember when you suggested leah and i write a book together and she do the art and i do the story?

y/n:yes.

leah:wait! thats not fair i cant just magically draw something i need a reference or at least to want to make it! this is...confusing and what am i supposed to do with this reference its just scribbles and words around it!

y/n:let me see. oh....elliot um....this is...

leah:bad.

elliot:HEY!

y/n: ok its um not the best, i dont understand what this line was?

elliot:its...oh i..ok so its bad! y/n help!

i sat on the bed helping elliot work on his reference, we all sat around and worked on the first part of the storyboard. as they continued talking and finally getting along, but i couldnt keep my eyes open. i fell asleep in elliots bed.

*narration*

leah:oh wait what about...oh

elliot:huh? oh they fell asleep...

leah:they look so sweet 

elliot:would you like to sleep as well?

leah:...ya. 

the two cuddled you in the bed and as morning came you woke up to the gingers arms around you, on the left leahs face lit up from the sun gently hitting her face and on the right elliot had his face just barely covered by his hair. you turned to move his hair out of his face and he woke up and smiled at you, leah slowly woke up as well and grabbed you into her.

elliot:sorry, you fell asleep and looked so 

leah:cute.

y/n:did you guys finish?

elliot:no, sadly we will probably spend the rest of the day working on it. 

y/n:well call me if you need help

you started to sit up and the other two got out of the bed, you looked over at your boyfriend and girlfriend with a soft smile.

Y/n: you know I love the two of you
Elliot:I love both of you as well, even if we fight Leah.
Leah:ya...I love you guys too. I'm sorry about last night ell.

You all headed back to you place to make breakfast and get a break from making a story.

______________________________________

I'm sorry it was so short, but if yall like the poly stuff tell me and I'll make longer ones!