DISCLAIMER

A few things to note before you begin reading:

1) This story is NOT ENTIRELY MINE. This is a fanfiction based off of a visual novel called Seduce Me The Otome, created by Michaela Laws. She owns rights to the majority of the things in this story, including most of the plot and most of the characters.

2) Not everything in this story is canon. Some things have been changed to fit my narrative, some things never existed in the original novels. Those things are simply my attempt to broaden the world and make my story more unique, rather than just a carbon copy of the novels.

3) This is an all-round warning to anyone who wants to read this story, and I cannot stress this enough: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. This story is marked as mature. If you've read the visual novels, you may have an idea what's in store. I go a lot further than that. There will be swearing, as well as depictions of consensual sex, sexual assault, physical abuse, depression and suicide.

4) Any and all art in this story was created using templates found on the internet. To my knowledge, all of the templates used were Free To Use unless specifically stated otherwise, in which case I will give credit to the template artist.
I am still actively creating more art for this story, and will update each chapter accordingly.

5) If anyone has/has had problems with the chapters appearing out of order, I'm so sorry. I keep fixing it, and it keeps fucking up. I've got no idea how to make them stay where I put them.

The voices behind the main characters (Twitter handles):

Sam: Alejandro Saab
(@KaggyFilms)(@CyYuVtuber)
Damien: Jonah Scott
(@ImMrTransistor)
Erik: Christopher Escalante
(@TheCEscalante)
James: Bradley Gareth
(@anime_brother)
Matthew: Ethan Nakashima
(@ethan_naka)
Diana: Michaela Laws
(@VAMichaelaLaws)
Malix: James Brown Jr.
(@JamBudsVO)