çhäptêr 1️⃣.5️⃣

We've been walking all day on a tour of the village, and now it was time for our group meeting slash dinner.

I dragged my old beat up Js across the road, my hair hanging over my eyes and the beads in my braid jingled together.

Popping my neck, I hunched over and kicked rocks in my path. I was deffo hitting that Sugeru walk.

"Don't look so down. You're about to meet your teammates!" Kakashi cooed sarcastically, nudging my arm.

I groaned in response.

"Fall."

Arriving at a literal hole in the wall, Kakashi moved the curtains and gestured for me to sit down.

I wanted to say something about this place being ghetto, but I held my tongue. The best food always came from the alleyways and vans, anyway.

We waited, and I groaned in boredom. I played with my hair absentmindedly, counting all of the lights and then moving on to count the stools.

Somebody else (finally) walked in, sitting on the other side. She sat a stool away from Kakashi.

Sakura Haruno.

She looked me up and down, puzzled at my baggy clothes.

(It's for the greater good because humanity won't  survive the motion of my ocean 😫‼️)

Despite me looking all kinds of foreign, she still offered a polite smile and waved at me.

I returned the gesture before going back to dissociating.

Next person to show up: Sasuke Uchiha.

He side-eyed Sakura, nodded at Kakashi, and shot me almost unnoticeable finger-guns.

Man, I haven't seen finger guns since like 2013. I miss doing them fr 😕

I gladly returned them, a small smile on my face.

He was the complete opposite of what he was in the show.

I remember my first time watching the anime and thinking, "Damn. Gender envy. wtf how is he so pretty?"

But it's not like I was ever Sakura or Ino level delulu...

*hides favorites section on tik tok*

He sorta scowled at Sakura as she started to yap excitedly about him sitting next to her.

Kakashi sighed in understanding, moving to switch seats with him, leaving him next to me.

His onyx eyes glanced at me, and immediately, I turned into one of those tik tok npc commenters.

"Sorry for looking into your eyes without permission."

"You better be." He responded playfully with a smirk.

Naruto crashed into Sasuke's back, a loud gasp escaping him. "Eehhh? Sasuke, who is this guy... girl? Who is this person?"

"This is Y/n. She's your senior by a few years, so show respect for her, Sasuke."

"Tch. Yeah, yeah."

"Oh, so it is a girl! I totally knew that."

"You're an idiot, Naruto!"

Man, they're like a family... it's actually kinda laughable.

●○●

She let out a small chuckle, her silver-capped canines glinted in the warm light.

This caught Naruto by surprise. "Whoaahh! Her teeth are like mine!"

Then he proceeded to give everyone a toothy grin, showing his gap and pointed teeth.

"Yeah, I guess we are kinda alike."

Everybody found something they liked about her instantly.

Sakura loved her hair and warm skin, how it was so smooth and seemed to glow.

Naruto loved her laugh and how easy she was to talk to. She didn't judge him at all.

Sasuke was head over heels for her sense of fashion and wanted to get piercings just like hers.

It assured Kakashi that they got along so fast. "Alright, kiddos. Who's hungry?"

Y/n perked up so fast, he swears she'd get whiplash. Her stomach growled painfully, so she slammed her head back down on the counter.

'That's actually so real.' Kakashi thought with a small sweatdrop.

As soon as she received the bowl, she fawked it UP.

Hers was gone before Naruto's.

"Time for booze, y'all!" She exclaimed before Kakashi put a hand over her face. "Orale, guey! What gives?"

"You're too young. I figured you'd realize that by now."

"Man, fuck you."

○●○

She dragged her feet, walking up the steps to her new apartment.

Flopping onto her bed, she thought about the cute boy who opened the door for Sasuke.

'Shisui is so fine omm bro.'

With her silly little delusions, she kicked off her shoes and changed into shorts to go to sleep, pulling the covers under her chin.