7: the forest of death

"Just... what are you?"

"Me? I'm a rubber man."

Luffy, my dear husband. I was so invested in watching my show, that when Anko knocked on the door, I flew off the couch.

"Hey kid, your team passed the written exam" Anko called from the other side of the door.

"Some real troopers bro." I sniffed, opening the door.

She laughed, ruffling my hair. "Alright, be ready in five."

Jumping out of the open window, she walked down towards the entrance gate,

"Imma kill a snake bitch today! Hey Alexa, play 'Murder on My Mind'" I reached into my bag and pulled out a Glock just when Iruka came in the door.

"Y/n, what's that?" He lifted a finger towards the gun.

"Oh no. How did this get in my hand?" I said in a flat voice, slowly slipping it back into my bag.

"Well, head out now. Your team is by the gates." He slowly closed the door, taking one last look through the crack of the door.

I just teleported to the gates.

"Sup bitches and bros and non binary hoes" I waved a peace sign.

"It's called the Forest of Death and you'll see why. Nah nah nah" Naruto was twerking, throwing that fat ass booty with maximum velocity. I think he was mocking Anko, but he just looked zesty.

"Thank goodness your here, Y/n! Now our team is 100%!" She cheered, even going as far as to ruffle Naruto's hair.

Sasuke, while trying his hardest not to be obvious, was glad I was here, too. Without saying a word, he just leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I'm always gonna stick with you guys. You guys are my pookies, my baes. My wives."

I probably sent Naruto into orbit by calling him my wife, but all pookies are my wives. Even the male ones.

"Y/n? We need you to sign the consent waiver." Anko waved me over to the tent, a few people watched me walk across the field.

Damn, these hoes either judgmental asf or I'm just hella thiccc.

"Hey, Anko? Where's the pen-"

The pen was dropped in my hand, the lady who CLEARLY wasn't a lady stood directly behind me.

"Thanks..... ew it's slimy" I shake off the ... stuff... from the pen.

"Sorry. I just get so exited when I see little kids! ...Wait that came out wrong..." 'She' panics and puts up 'her' hands.

"No that came out exactly as you said it....." I mumble, giving a concerned look as I sign the paper and hand it to Anko. I back away from the pedo and run back to my team.

Sensing an awkward aura, I cut right though it by being oblivious and starting a mindless conversation.

"Bro that grass nin is about creepy as hell, bro." I jab a thumb at the figure still standing by the tent. The stare coming g from that direction lingered just a little too long for my comfort zone.

I got a bad feeling, and instinctively stood closer to the younger kids.

The thick chain on the gate rattled, amd the heavy thing was pushed open, revealing the dark and ominous forest ahead.

"You may enter!"