FANART TIME + late anniversary special

OMG I LOVE THIS FAN ART IT MEANS SO MUCH THAT THEY DREW THIS FOR ME!

THEY ALSO BECAME ONE OF MY NEW ONLINE FRIENDS AND I JUST ADORE THEM

EVERYONE WORKING ON THIS STORY IS SUPER GLAD THAT PEOPLE INTERACT AND BET BACK TO US ABOUT IT.

ANYWAY, PLS BE NICE AND SUPPORT THE ARTIST GGWORL

On to the anniversary special!

THIS CHAPTER GOES OUT TO OUT LUCKY WINNER Chocolate_Botch -Aisha, Co-Author

"This is the last time we let you read the map." Sakura sighed, taking the crumpled paper from the blond.

"No! I swear I was reading it right!"

"It was upside-down, Naruto! I wouldn't call that right!"

He scoffed, grumbling under his breath.

"So it says here we either climb the mountain and go back down again, or we can go through the cave system and go out on the other side." She said, pointing to the middle of the page.

"Well, I say we climb the mountain."

Y/n looked at him with the most contempt she could muster. "Don't be an ass, sensei."

"Why isn't he reading the map? He's the adult." Sasuke grumbled, snatching the map and putting in his teachers arms.

"Ah, I've only got one good eye. Y/n, should read it!"

Sakura groaned. "You're pushing the responsibility onto someone else who's not even the team leader!"

"I think we should Jan Ken Po >:)" She snickered.

Kakashi paused, "No thanks... I think I'll just read the map."

Everybody knew that Y/n could beat your ass at Jan Ken Po, so he just accepted the predetermined defeat and grabbed the map.

"So team, to make it easy on everyone, we're going through the cave. Stick close to me, and we'll probably survive."

"PROBABLY?"

○●○

"Ah, I can't see! It's so dark!" Sakura cried, feeling around in front of her.

Naruto just blinked at her, his kyuubi night vision coming in clutch.

"Eww, the thingies in your eye make you look like a dog, Naruto."

"At least I can see."

"Ladies, ladies. No need to fight. I am here!" Y/n rolled her wrist, and pulled out her entire ulna.  "Pretty sick right?" She grinned, an eerie pale glow came from her bone.

Naruto's eyes widened like saucers, "How are you-"

Sakura shuddered, "Why did you-"

Sasuke was merely curious, "Why are you-"

"Ehe~ My bones glow in the dark! Just a little something about me I thought you should know." Swinging her bone around, the greenish light revealed a good amount of the cave.

"Why are all of you so.... insane?"

"Yeah, I'm a certified freak. Seven days a week. It's like, basically my job to make you piss your pants." She said sassily, walking ahead of the group.

"Well, three cheers for Y/n, am I right?" Naruto cheered, skipping along after her.

Sakura shook her head fondly, "Those two sure are something."

They ambled through the tunnel. Occasionally, a bat would fly overhead. Nothing too scary, right?

After a while, the kids started to complain.

"I'm hungryyy!" Naruto whined.

Y/n had overpacked food, like usual, and passed him a musubi.

"I'm cold!" Sakura mumbled, rubbing her arms to keep warm.

"It's that dress. You're barely covering anything with it!" She scolded, taking off her hoodie and passing it to her.

"You're basically wearing a hooker outfit-"

"Are you slut-shaming me? Is that what's happening? You're just mad I haven't sucked your dick, pretty boy."

"Like how you did my brother?"

"At least he can touch the back of my throat."

Kakashi watched as they argued, absolutely gobstopped as to how vulgar their speech was.

He tried to tune them out, but it still flustered him to the point where he started walking near Naruto instead.

Sakura had tried to get them to stop, shouting, "Hey, stop speaking Sasuke that way!"

Y/n laughed, her chest heaving and even a few tears leaked from the corner of her eyes.

She wiped them away with a sigh.

"Oh, really? And what if I don't stop? Do you want a saddle for all of that dick riding you're doing? I can even teach you tricks if you want~!" She grinned, her sharp teeth glowed in the dim light.

Sakura was never spoken to like that. Ever.

That teasing tone, and her little snarky smile.

Her stomach was tying itself into knots, and a whole forest of mariposas fluttered behind her ribcage.

Her face flushed – she convinced herself it was in anger – and turned her head to the side.

"Leave Sakura alone, Y/n. I don't think I could take it if she started crying."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry Sakura-chan."

"NO YOU AREN'T!"

○●○

"This dude named Michael, used to ride motorcycles.." Naruto sung absentmindedly, looking forward into the dark cave.

Y/n, on the other hand, was looking dead at Kakashi. "Dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking bout Eiffel."

He sweat nervously, averting his eyes. "Y/n, please stop talking to me."

"And suddenly, all the songs were about you."

He was about to whine about you messing with him, but Naruto pointed ahead, turning everyone else's attention there too.

"Hey! I see a light!"

"Last one there's a cocksucker!

...

Wait, then I should be last..."