35: what it is hoe, wassup

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Y/n has mfs tripping over their clown shoes.
___

"I've called all Jonin here because we've recently had a surplus of mission requests." Tsunade explained, looking around the room at each person.

Everyone else looked ready but the two leaning on each other, their eyes were barely hanging open.

Kakashi's hoodie seemed too small, and Y/n's hoodie was around her knees. Her hair was well kept, but her dark eye bags were really obvious. Now, Kakashi's silver hair was always a mess, yet his skin looked amazing today.

His body was draped over hers, and the only reason she didn't fall was because she locked her knees.

This made Tsunade sigh. "Well, everyone who is awake, come pick up a mission slip." She said, rubbing her temples.

"Fuck you, pussy ass bitch."

"Excuse me?"

Tsunade was about to throw her desk at Y/n, but realized she was just being an idiot and talking in her sleep.

Guy snickered.

Kurenai stifled a giggle.

Anko just shook her head with a fond smile.

"Who made her a jonin?" Tsunade grumbled, a little ticked off that her morning started like this.

"Uh.. you did, my lady.." Shizune, who held a stack of books, stammered out before yelping. Tsunade had a fierce gaze set on her assistant, and she scowled with yet another sigh.

"Don't remind me..."

□■□

"This is all your fault that we got this lame ass mission, Hatake." I grumbled, dropping the bunch of bananas onto his head.

He grunted, heaving it into the huge bin. "You know, the faster you collect these bananas, the faster you can catch up to the rest of your team."

"Now that you mention it, I can just summon the spirits of my ancestors to help me pick these bananas. Quit playing, man we'll be done in like, half an hour." I smirked, stretching my back until I heard a satisfying crack.

Swinging my arms, I swung myself to the next tree.

"We still have all these acres to go... there's no way we can finish within the day." He sighed, wiping his brow.

His white, loose tee was keeping him cool, and he had camo printed cargo pants and a pair of dark green work boots. Even his mask and headband were abandoned and he wore a simple white cloth with strings to keep it over his nose.

He was looking mighty fine tbh, and when he raised his arms, the shirt would rise and show his v line 😍

It's not my fault for looking if they were jumping out at me.

"This is prime environment to work. The sun is bright, the clouds are thin, humidity is high and water is low. Let's get to it, pansy! My mama didn't let me have a sip to drink until I finished, so let's get to work!" I clapped my hands and took my machete to cut another bunch.