yo chat is this real?

"Gurl, you won't believe what just happened.."

"What?"

"I just got hit 😬"

"Gurl, you betta go to Ijustgothit.com 😒"

"Okayyyy 😝"

"No, but deadass, you'll NEVER guess who I just saw."

"Ooooh, spill girlypop."

-

The sun shined in my eyes, making me squint. I stared ahead at the big red gate, debating on whether or not I should go inside.

"Mmcht, bumbye I come back." I muttered and smacked my lips, about to turn around when someone called out to me.

"Don't be stupid. Come back home already. Everybody misses you." Kakashi grumbled, getting off the tree he was leaning on and approaching me.

"Especially that idiot Naruto. Gosh, he's all grown up now. He came back last week, and I think he's the one that's been missing you the most." He smiled fondly, patting my shoulder.

With a nod, I cast my gaze away. "Yeah, but... it's been so long, I'm kinda nervous..."

"You? Nervous?" Kakashi chuckled in disbelief. "Here, if it makes you feel better, I'll walk with you to go see everyone. How's that?"

"I think I'd like that."

His smile only grew.

"Wow. What's it been now? 3 years? You look so... different. You've somehow managed to wear even less clothing than when I last saw you."

I gasped indignantly. "What? It's just a cami top and bongo shorts."

"Sure. You know what? Let's just keep walking. I'm sure everyone will be excited to see you again."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, old man."

—✮

Guess who's back? 🗣🗣

Back again 🤫🧏

Biggie's back 🙋‍♀️

Tell a friend 😩💯

And in case nobody knows, I'm also a creator on c.ai ☝️🤓

My user is @hxlygrail! Go check me out 🙏

P.S I know I said I'd discontinue... but I've gotten a random surge of creativity and sudden motivation to draw, write, and watch anime again.

Major comeback goals 😻

Anyway, I think I'll (try to) update every weekend. Getting back into that habit. I also really need to write a solid plot for ALL of my fanfics. RIP