16

"Finally! It's foundation month!" Dahyun yelled loudly gaining stares from the students who's passing by the field.

"Yeah! I'M FIRED UP!" Jihyo added.

"Can the two of you shut up?" Momo uttered as she placed both of her hands in hed ears.

"Foundation Day WOHOOO!" then Nayeon added hyping the two.

Momo could only pinch the bridge of her nose.

Sana and Tzuyu are still not on good terms, Tzuyu still ignoring Sana.

"What will your department do Dubu?" Momo asks the over hyped Dahyun.

"Um they were planning to play band, I'll be their pianist" Dahyun proudly points at her self.

"and you Sana? Tzuyu?" Momo asks thos who are in the fashion department.

"Prez is planning to do a fashion runways" Tzuyu Uttered.

"oh my God, We've go lots of events!" Jihyo uttered excitedly.

"What are you gonna do by the way?" Momo asks.

"I'll be in the band with Dahyun and Nayeon" Jihyo uttered which Momo reacted.

"Nayeon Unnie? But she's in our department" Momo asks.

"Hehe I'll betray our department for once, I can't with y'all, I'm not dancing" Nayeon playfully uttered.

"Your department will hold a dancing event?" Sana asks Momo and Mina.

Which the two nodded.

"So you'll dance ballet again this year?" Chaeyoung suddenly blurted out.

"Uhm, nope, only Mina, and Chaeyoung how did ya know Mina do ballet?".

"I... Um, I've heard about it from the seniors" Chaeyoung reasoned out.

Momo nodded agreeing, Mina is really known as a great ballerina in their campus.

"Oh how bout your department Chaeng?" Mina asked.

"they'll hold an art exhibit" Chaeyoung replied.

"All of the art students?" Nayeon asks.

"uh no Unnie, actually the department was also planning to hold a competition first before doing the exhibit." Chaeyoung explained.

"So you'll join the competition, right?" Dahyun asks.

"hmm. Nope" Chaeyoung answered with a playful smile.

"Eh? Why?" Mina asks.

"Well.... Inspo...." Chaeyoung uttered.

"just look at me Chaeyoung, I'm beautiful as a sunrise, you can use me as an inspo" Nayeon uttered as she points at herself.

Chaeyoung and the others cringed at what Nayeon said.

"So when will the foundation week start?" Sana asks.

"Well, it's in next month, they said" Jihyo answered.

"Oh, let's start practicing for a song already" Dahyun utters excitedly.

"That's a great idea, how bout later tonight, I think we can use the music room" Nayeon suggested.

"Hmm, that's a good idea" Jihyo agreed.

"Chan and Felix said they'll handle the instruments, we will just do the vocals" Nayeon uttered.