20

Weeks had past since Jeongyeon had woken up from a coma.

Chaeyoung has been helping her ever since, Mina would always bring lunch for them.

In that week, the actions of the two had gone unnoticed by their friends.

One day, Mina and Chaeyoung was spotted by their friends at the mall buying some clothes.

"Hey! Let's follow them" Momo uttered as she hide with the others behind the wall as they keep their gazes on Mina and Chaeyoung who was busy picking some clothes.

"I agree, they're kinda sus" Dahyun agreed.

"Yeah, when I went to Chaeyoung's apartment recently, the both of them were not there" Tzuyu uttered.

"Maybe they went to school" Sana replied.

"Yeah, on Sunday? Seriously?" Tzuyu replied then again ignored Sana.

"Oh come on you two, when will you stop arguing?"
Jihyo uttered pinching Sana and Tzuyu's arms.

"let's just follow them" Momo uttered.

"Oh oh I think they're leaving!" Dahyun panicked as she sees Chaeyoung and Mina were leaving the mall.

They followed them to wherever the two go. But was left confused when Mina and Chaeyoung went to a hospital.

"uh... Guys...?" Momo asks.

"Why are they in the hospital?" Sana asks.

"Someone's pregnant, I'm sure" Dahyun uttered.

"I made up my mind, I'm gonna kill Dahyun today" Tzuyu uttered as she was ready to choke Dahyun.

"Wait wait just kidding!" Dahyun tried to block Tzuyu's arms.

"What are you guys doing here?"

The five of them quickly looked at the owner of the voice.

"uh-oh... Busted" Sana uttered holding a laugh.

Mina and Chaeyoung looked at each other then looked back at the five girls.

"okay, we're sorry, we followed you" Jihyo then pushed Dahyun and Momo forward making them bow, Tzuyu and Sana also did the same.

"Oh my God stop that Unnie, How bout let's just go and talk somewhere" Chaeyoung tap Jihyo's shoulder making them stand up straight.

They went to a park behind the hospital. Dahyun explained why they followed them which Mina and Chaeyoung understood, they were aware of their actions, they apologised to the girls.

Chaeyoung then began to talk about why they were always in the hospital, and she revealed that she have a sister who was in a long coma.

"We've been friends for so long, I never really knew you had a sister" Dahyun reacted at what Chaeyoung had revealed.

"How old is she now?" it was Jihyo who asked.

"Oh she's 25 now." Chaeyoung answered.

"Wah... We're the same age!" Jihyo uttered excitedly.

"can we meet her  Chaeyoung?"  Sana asks.

"sure, actually she's been wanting to meet you" Chaeyoung smiled as she speak.

"us?" Jihyo ask.

"Ah, Chaeyoung's been telling her sister about you all" Mina answered.

"Omo, We'd love to, But we're missing one."  Jihyo uttered as she head counts them.