35

MINA's pov.

It's been 3 days since Chaeyoung collapsed. 

I haven't seen her home, but it's weird, whenever I'm calling, it's Somi who's answering. 

I admit I felt uneasy, why is she with her? She's not been home for 3 days.

The apartment feels so empty without her, the girls has been sleeping over in that 3 days, they said they feel lazy going home after the events, so they decided to just stay in the apartment. 

I still felt the cold shoulders Tzuyu and Dahyun are giving tp each other. But all I know is that they're both worried about Chaeyoung... Well all are. 

Everyone's uneasy. 

We all woke up exhausted, but the others are enjoying the event. 

Sometimes I see Momo and Dahyun walking around the school, I guess Momo is keeping Dahyun busy, Tzuyu and Sana still the same, Tzuyu still gives her cold shoulder, Sana would sometimes whine to her, But Tzuyu would just turn her back at Sana or just swiftly put her earphones on. 
Typical Tzuyu, really. 

Nayeon still whines about being single, while Jihyo is so done with her. 

I admit, Without Chaeyoung here, everything felt gloomy. 

"Mina" I quickly looked around to see who's the owner of the voice and to my surprise ;

"Jeongyeon, You're here!" I smiled. 

Jeongyeon went close and hugged me, I let her. 

She let go "Accompany me, I'm bored" She chuckled, so I did. 

"Sure" 

We roamed around the campus, eating different foods from the stalls. 

I just found out Jeongyeon's gonna be back to studying in a few days, here in this university. 

That's when it hit me to ask. 

"By the way, how's Chaeyoung?" 

Dumb Minari, Why didn't you asked earlier! 

"Chaeyoung? I thought she already went back to her apartment?" 

What...? 

"What do you mean?, she's not at home..." 

"You... Live together?" Jeongyeon asked. 

I nodded, didn't Chaeyoung told her. 

"Wow... I didn't know..." She mumbled "Well I called her last night, she said she's at home, we even joked a lot over the phone" 

The two of them talked, but why everytime I call her, Somi was the one to answer, saying Chaeyoung's sleeping. 

I was so lost in my thoughts when Jeongyeon had finally nudge my side. "Hey, you okay?" 

"I... Uh yeah, I'm fine, sorry" 

Jeongyeon looked at me suspiciously. 
Just then the school MC announced that the art exhibit by the art department is now open. 

"Let's go?" I asked Jeongyeon, and that's when I felt her hand intertwined around mine. 

I know she likes me, I'm single and got no one right now, but Why do I feel like I'm cheating. 

I quickly removed my hand from hers and just held onto her arms.