Protecting You (Part 4)

Idea by @AbegailHamada_08 <3

Here is part 4! I apologize for a super long A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ignored all the calls and texts from him.

You were practically ignoring all of them.

"Hey what's up with ____?" You heard Fred asked as you passed them in the hallway.

"She found out what happened nitwit." GoGo hushed.

You ignored them as usual and that lasted a whole week..

Honey and Fred tried to talk to you, but you brushed them off.

The end of school came and you hurriedly left, not bothering to stay back in the lab.

"_______! Just listen!" As Hiro saw and ran after you.

"Listen to what?" You answered coldly.

"Please. Just listen." He grabbed your shoulder.

You shook his hands off, and tried to walk away.

"Just give me one last chance, please."

"Fine." You crossed your arms around your chest.

~

"Why are we here?" You asked bitterly.

He dragged you to the lab.

"You need an explanation from all of us." He answered.

"That's nice. I am totally grateful you thought of me so much." You said sarcastically.

He ignored your comment and opened the lab door.

Your heart beat started to pick up as he pulled you to the area where your "friends" where sitting.

"You can let go of my hand now." You muttered.

"Sorry." He apologized and loosened his grip.

"Oh ______. We're sorry we didn't tell you." Honey apologized.

You stood there, arms crossed around your chest.

This is basically the feeling of getting ignored by your group of closest friends. The more you think of it, the more you feel like crying.

They could feel the rage. The betrayal you felt.

There was a moment of awkward silence. Nobody said anything.

"This is pointless. I'm leaving." You finally said and turned, tears formed in your eyes.

"_____. Please." Hiro pleaded.

You started to feel that Hiro's 'please" was getting faker and faker.

"The people, whom I have trusted for life, just lied to me for a whole year, and what? Treating me like an idiot? That's so nice of you guys." You said.

"You know why we didn't tell you." He looked at you with pleading eyes.

"Sure, I am the world's most fragile human in the world, I greatly appreciate your concerns." You replied sarcastically.

"A year. A freaking year. 365 days." You said,

"We did that to protect you." Wasabi said calmly, trying to calm things down. But it wasn't working.

"Protect me? Sure, I am very well protected from your lies, and you did a great job for protecting me for the whole year!" You shouted. Tears rolled down your cheeks.

Fred stared at you blankly. He had no idea what to say. You were so angry and hurt.

GoGo just stared. She never seen you this angry.

Honey fiddled with her fingers.

Wasabi looked taken aback.

A tear rolled down Hiro's face. It was all his fault.

"I'm leaving. Thank you." You wiped your tears and walked out of the door.

You heard them shout for you to just listen.

You had enough. What's left for you to listen? More excuses?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry I couldn't update! My cousins came over for a vacation so I was pretty tired. // I STILL AM

Should we have a fandom name? "Pretty Little Cupcakes"?

Do you all like that? Leave some ideas c:

You have NO IDEA how much you made me smile yesterday while I was reading through all your comments.

I was feeling a little depressed so I opened this book up and read through all your comments. // sorry I couldn't reply to some of them. I AM BLIND PRACTICALLY MISSED OUT SO MUCH // Thank you all <3

can we have a fandom group hug please?

I was thinking of having a group chat or something, then we could all know each other cx Would Instagram be okay with you all? Facebook would be a little inconvenient

Please check out my latest book <3

Title: Afternoons in Autumn

I love you all to the galaxies and back <3

xoxo ~ lifegivesyoucupcakes

-

Soical Media Link/Usernames

Instagram: @fantaisiec (editing) | @frosnxwkyo (old editing) | @evangelinelxr (personal)

Twitter: @evangelinel2002 (personal)

Comment your username if you want to follow my personals! Thank you <3

-

[ unedited ]