Too weak to move

The agents dragged Deimos through the halls. He was so battered he looked as if he were dead. Blood poured from many wounds all over his body and bruises were scattered across his limbs. Deimos groaned as he woke up, but he soon passed out again due to pain and blood loss. The agents hauled him outside and shoved him into the back of a van. They then climbed into the front of the van and drove away.

After a couple hours, they arrived at the destination. The middle of nowhere. They got out, walked over to the back, opened the door and pulled Deimos out. The threw him to the ground, waking him up and making him cry out in pain. Deimos looked up at the two agents, who were smirking.

"You can walk back to your puny little base.....if you can!" One of them said. They both laughed as they climbed back into the van and drove off, abandoning Deimos in the middle of a desert wasteland. Injured and alone.

Deimos tried to move, but all of his strength had been drained by the torture the agency performed on him. He could only groan and think. The first thought that came to mind was of his boyfriend Sanford....

"Hey baby, I'm going out for a while, I'll be back"
"Okay babe, stay safe"

Deimos gave a small, weak chuckle. He wasn't safe, and he would never make it back.

The laughter then turned into quiet, pained sobs. He would never see Sanford again. Never see his smile or hear his laughter. Never see his handsome body or feel his warmth as he cuddled him. Deimos would never see Sanford again.

He gave one last attempt at movement, but to no avail, he was too beaten to even move an inch. Deimos closed his eyes.

I'm sorry Sanford, maybe we'll meet again. In another life.