{one}

^THE BEGINNING^

"We're seriously doing this?" Asked Scott as he and his best friend Stiles walking into the woods. But Scott didn't get answer. Scott sighs. "I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow."

"Right, because sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort."
Stiles says and continue walking. "No, because I'm playing this year. In fact, I'm making first line." Scott said proudly. Stiles gasp. "Hey, that's the spirit. Everyone have should have a dream, even pathetically unrealistic one."

Scott ignored stiles' comment. "Just out of curiosity, which half of the body are we looking for?"

"Huh! I didn't even think about that." Stiles said confusing. "And, uh, if whoever killed the body is still out here?" Scott asked worriedly. "Also something I didn't think about." They start climbing up a hill. Scott breaths heavily and says. "Maybe the severe asthmatic should be the one holding the flashlight, huh?" He takes out his inhaler and shakes it. When they reached up to the top of hill they ducked down to the ground as they see the police a few feet away. Stiles quickly get up and runs as he says. "Wait, come on!"

"Stiles, wait up!" Scott called out for him as he breaths into his inhaler. Stiles was way ahead of them as he stops running and looks back... by the time he turn around there was dog barking at him and light of a flashlight as he drops to the floor. "Hold it right there!" Said the cop. Scott hid behind a tree, so he wouldn't be seen. But right now no one have chance seems a girl hid behind another tree. "Hang on, hang on. This little delinquent belongs to me." Said the Sheriff Stilinski.

Stiles stand up. "Dad, how are you doing?" He laugh nervously.
"So, do you, uh, listen in to all of my phone calls?" Asked Sheriff Stilinski. "No, heh. Not the boring ones."

"Now, where's you ususal partner crime?" Said Sheriff Stilinski with raised eyebrows. "Who, Scott? H-home. He said he wanted to get a good night's sleep for a first day back at school tomorrow. It's just me. I-in the woods. Alone." Said stiles.

Stiles' dad grabs him by his collar and takes him away. They were gone. Scott start walking in the woods when he start hear noises all around him. Scott was about use his inhaler when a bunch of deer com running toward him. He jumped and he lost his inhaler. Scott turn in flashlight on his phone to find his inhaler. He thought he found his inhaler but it was something else. He found half the body of the dead girl, the cops were looking for. Scott get scared and trips over a ledge.

The strange girl was going to help him but something jump to her. But her reflex she punch the thing. She turns around look after Scott but she sees big wolf jumped on him, to bit him. She runs towards him and trow away the wolf. Scott gasp trying catch his breath. The girl look at Scott. And turns around and runs to catch the wolf. But she didn't notice Scott see her face, but not clear but see. Scott lift up his shirt and sweater... there was a huge bite mark on his side.

☆☆☆☆

The next day at Beacon Hills High school... Scott pulls to the parking lot on his bike. A few away as motorbike pulls next to Scott, see girl. But what girl? Scott confusing turn around and see Stiles. "Okay, let see this thing." Said Stiles. Scott lifts up his shirt, shows the huge bandage where he was bitten. "Ohh!" Said Stiles. Stiles goes to touch Scott's wound. Scott flinches. "Whoa! It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was wolf."

Scott and Stiles continue talking as they walking towards school. The girl looks at them as she take off her helmet. Last night as she runs after the wolf he attack her but not too much, but she heals now. So there was no wounds. As she put her helmet on her motorbike she hears Scott and Stiles conversation. "I'm saying to you when I was bitten some strange girl save me, she throw away the wolf if she didn't come I would have been dead." Scott said to Stiles. 'Hmm strange girl ' the girl thought. "Oh, come on Scott no one save you." Stiles said unbelievable.