{three}

Me and Lydia were at Allison's. We were laughing when Allison's dad knocks as he walks in. "Headed out?" He asked.

"Studying." Allison replied.

He looked at her said to her to come over. She went to him. Hm weird.

"I have to say, Val. I'm glad you coming with us." Lydia smiled at me.

"Oh, I'm glad too." I smiled at her.

♡♡♡♡

Allison, Lydia and I follow behind Stiles and Scott to the skating rink. I smiled when I see how big it is. I didn't skating since twelve. So I'm glad that Stiles ask me out to go to the skating rink. At least I'll see if I forgot to ride.

Then we walks in and sat on the benches, with skating shoes in our hands. I smiling like an idiot. To excited to see how am I'm up to this.

I sat middle so on the left was Stiles and on the right was Lydia. Shit I notice it I forgot grab my jacket so I'm right now cold. "Could it be any colder in here?" I said as I rubbed my amrs trying to get warm.

"Here." I turn to left and see that Stiles give me an orange jumper. I smiled and I was ready to take but Lydia cut.

"Orange doesn't really with what she's wearing. It's not a good combination. It would be worse if she was wearing blue." How nicely of you Lydia.

"But those are the colours of the Mets." Stiles said.

Lydia just rolled her eyes and stand up, walks away. Wow that was really nice.

"Don't listened to her Stiles. I don't care if she was right or not. If that thing keep me warm I'm going to wear that." I explained him and smiled as I put the jumper on me.

Stiles smiled at me. "You know, um, maybe orange is not the best. Right, you know, um, sometimes there's other things you wouldn't think would be a good combination end up turning out to be, like, a perfect combination, you know like um two people together - who nobody ever thought would be together ever." Stiles explained to me as he glances at me. What he means by that?

"Yeah, I can see that." I replied.

"You can?" Stiles asked surprised.

"Yeah." I said as I looked into his eyes. Then I looked at Allison and Scott. "They're cute together."

"Oh, yeah, them." Stiles said in disappointment.

"Cute." I said with smile.

"Yeah, cute. Adorable." Stiles said to me as he glares at Scott and Allison.

I stand up and turn to Stiles. "Come on." I pulled out hand for him.

He takes my hand and walked towards the ice. As I looked up I see Lydia was already doing tricks on it as Stiles watching in the awe. I laughed. "Close your mouth, Stiles. Somehting have fly into your mouth." I smiled.

He closed his mouth as he looked at me and start skating. I just laughed and follow him. I skate around him and do some trick but then looked at him as he looked at me in shock.

"What? You think I can't skating?" I laughed.

"Wha- no, no. I just surprised. Your skills are amazing." He smiled.

"Why, thank you." I smiled back at him. I skate turned to him so I drove the opposite. We smiled to each other as we heard someone fall on the ground and we turn and we saw scott. I  burst out laughing. "Oh, my god."